News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Eh....

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 20, 2007, 10:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"I will." Sarah siad knowing that Ginny did not hear her though.

"I wonder who that man was and what he wanted with Ginny."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

CHo saw Sarah and quikcly walked over to her out of breath. "Hey Sarah, do you know where-where Ginny went?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"well I'm not very sure. You see I just saw her leave."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

"Oh man she did....where do you know?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"no all she said is if I get my headache to go to see someone else and then that she would see me in a few days." Sarah siad as she grabed yet another butterbeer it would be her 5th.

"OK this guy was looking for her..."

Shara2007

"Ya. You want a butterbeer." Sarah siad ordering two one for her and one for Cho.

"Thanks." Cho grabbed the butterbeer and took little sips.

Shara2007

"Your welcome. " SArah then drank hers. She was not going to get Cho worried by getting another.

Cho got alittle worried that Sarah was going to drink more but decided to worry later.

Shara2007

"So what you want to do. I mean I don't know of any thing." Sarah was just waiting for Cho to turn her back so that she could down another.

"I don't know....ooh let's go sit down by the lake." Cho grabbed her quickly and brought her over to the lake.

Shara2007

"Okay." Sarah said as she sat by the lake.

((I didn't want a problem with your butterbeer...LOL))

Shara2007

(what I don't get that)