News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Universal Olando

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 23, 2007, 04:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

haha ya i prolly would. the only problem is...if people notice the name tags and they read mine: SIRIUS BLACK then they read yours: GF of sirius black HPFF. were gonna make some heads spin cuz we're both girls lol.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Ya but come on that would be great though since we both don't like each other that way.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

ya it would be pretty sweet to meet the person that i've been going out with for almost a year on here! lol and it'd be cool to meet cho...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Ya it would. Hey if we meet each other we would relize that we were cool at writeing us going out.

I mean in real life I can't stand alochol and look at me here.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

wait what? i don't understand the top part lol.

ya...i'm allergic to dogs in real life...and look at me here! i am a dog! lol

in real life do yo uhave an accent?

Shara2007

Ya I do I have lived all over the south. So I have that red neck accent.

ChoChangHP118

Shara2007

ya so you get the accent.

Why do you like that I do.

ChoChangHP118

i don't have a big accent. only on some words. but i love it when peeps have accents. i think its pretty cool! lol. well i gotta go....good morning!

Shara2007

oh ok well I'll talk to you later.

ChoChangHP118

:'( :'( :'(

i'm all alone!

hey sarah where are you going to school? since we're on the toppic of meeting i thought i'd ask. lol

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....hey just to cut in I really want to meet you guys.....LOL.....
I picked Cho as my character because in real life I'm also Asian....LOL....personality is totally different from Cho though....

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

haha ya hopefully you don't cry when you kiss peeps! lol

harrypotterfan:)

........what do you mean.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

cho was crying when she kissed harry lol. that's what i meant. nvm though lol...