News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hermione Fans!!!

Started by RileyGranger, August 16, 2002, 01:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite thing that hermione says?

"Now. If u 2 dont mind, i'm going to sleep b4either of u comes up w/another clever idea to get us killed. or worse... expelled!!"
6 (66.7%)
"nearly headless? how can u b nearly headless?"
0 (0%)
"not in the restricted section"
0 (0%)
"of corse. how could i have been so stupid"
1 (11.1%)
"no you wont!"
0 (0%)
"oh move over"
2 (22.2%)
"alo homora"
0 (0%)
"wingaurdiam leviosa"
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

RileyGranger

I aM tHe 1 AnD oNlY: rIlEy GrAnGeR!!!!! hErMiOnE's TwIn SiStEr!!! (MaKe BeLiEvE)
wRiTe To Me!!!!!! J/k. LoL.
I love Hermione!!!!!!!!! (but not like THAT) lol.
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,
                      mArY cEcIlIa *AkA* rIlEy GrAnGeR

ronweazley122

seamus said the second one in the movie hermione stole the line!

Hermione_Granger

i am a HUGE hermione fan, but not a really big emma fan. i mean, i dont think she suits her that well, by shes a wonderful actress, and really is cool! im even auditioning for her, coz i heard they will HAVE to recast, or they'll get too old (probably for the 4, definitly for the fifth) even if they do make the movies asap...!!!!!!!!!!!!
i luv all her lines, she has the BEST lines!!!!!!!
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

*~*Hermione*~*

Hey!! Hi!! Im a big HG and a E.W. fan. Emma's a good actress and Hermione, well, shes a little (ok, ok, a lot) like me!! Lol, u all think Im makng it all up dontcha??!!?? >_<
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

ronweazley122

Quote from: ronweazley122 on August 17, 2002, 02:13:35 AMseamus said the second one in the movie hermione stole the line!

Hermione_Granger

ok, i am NOT like emma, i take it all back! sumone just told me that daniel is starting to dislike emma coz shes acting conceited now, coz of the fame and such...i forgot where she got it, but dont worry, its not an email, i think it was this thingy...like a live aol chat, or sumthing.
i mean, i hjate to get into trouble, i hate to break rules, im bossy, and i LOVE to say 'i told u so' and i cut into ppl's conversartions, pointing out the faults of their plans and such...is that like hermione?

Michelle_Granger

Well just to let you know, no one is like Hermione because she is only a one person!

You Cannot have her style because that's her!
«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸. *MiChElLe*.¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Michelle_Granger

Oppps ,that's mean what just said, sorry.

Allie is going on now!

I'll be on later
«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸. *MiChElLe*.¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Gengi

I think Hermione is pretty cool, but I'm more obsessed with Sirius Black! ;D I'll watch and comment, though! :)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Hermione_Granger

that wast mean! i think ppl can be like other ppl, just naturally, but sum of the ir opinios MUST be different!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I chose the first one just because it's just. so. Hermione!  Heehee
And you might not wanna call Emma E.W.  because that also stands for EverWorld and Elijah Wood, jsyk! ^^
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

ronweazley122

Lily_Evans

Bailey, Michelle said she was so sorry, buit she is right, Hermione is only one person :)

MrsRadcliffe0480

E.W. also stands for Entertainment Weekley lol. I voted for the 1st one.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Becca_Me

Speaking of Elijah Wood does anyone here like him?  
( I kno it is totally off Harry Potter but I have to kno)
Call me Becca ~OR~ just Me!  ;D

Elijah, luv ya hun!