News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new one

Started by curtis, June 28, 2007, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

He knew some one would try to come and rescue the girl so as soon as they did he would have more than one hostage and more ransom money, he laughed again knowing he might actually win this time.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

LordBlaZe

(dont forget this one)
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie tried to cry out, but the man had but a silence charm around her so it was no use.  Then when she tried to fight back.... something bad happened(feel free to knock me unconcious, because I'M to loud and annoying!!!

LordBlaZe

The girl had finally woken up, he thought about knocking her empty for a few hours but he always like to play with his victims minds, "very pretty you are, yes veryyy. A shame you won't live much longer" he said in a low cold tone and laughed evily.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

:o With these words Jessie stopped thrashing and was still.  *Please, sir, I really just want to go back to my friends!Please! I'm begging you!!!* She was crying now, in fact the tears streamed down her face and within seconds, her face was almost entirley wet.  Her sparkling Blue eyes shone, but not with their normal chipper, and cheer, no, now the shone with sadness, the sadness of a girl who knew that she was about to die.

LordBlaZe

A smile spread through the man's face. He had her scared for her life, exactly what he wanted her to be. "Well let's see how many galleons i can squeeze out of you and don't even bother contacting your friends with your funny little mind games, this place is hidden with magic you won't ever even see in your life. But if you really do want some company, i'll give you the directions and all your little hogwart friends can be tied up here gasping for their lives thanks to you" he said laughing again. The minds of children were so fragile and so easily mutated.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie understood, and yet she knew that whatever she did that her friends would come and look for her.  She didn't know what to do.But one thing was clear to her, that this man, whoever he was, had done this before.

LordBlaZe

The man turned away laughing maniacally but he then spun around, his wand out and pointed at the girl's nose. "or i could just kill you know, they would never find you and i could frame some poor bloke for it" he said his smile widening reveling many missing teeth.   
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

harrypotterfan:)

Cho went searching for Jessie.

((wtf....where am I.....just going to save you from the guy missing teeth.....lolz))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Jessie gulped and gagged at the missing teeth.  *Please, just, whatever you do, just don't hurt my friends!!* Jessie said horror running through her stiff body.

LordBlaZe

"you sound very heroic right now. May i remind you this has nothing to do with your friends and is all about what i do with you" he said. The cold was escaping from his voice and he felt a strange worriedness. If this was to go wrong then his life would shatter into pieces. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

*What do you want from me!? what do you want!!??* Jessie tried to back away

LordBlaZe

The man calmed down and took a deep breathe, he seemed a lot less evil now. "look girl im in a lot of trouble, more than you could comprehend. Why don't you just sit there pretty and shutup while my men get here and we file the ransom request" he said to her but an idea crossed him. He took his wand back out and without any warning pointed it at the girl and said "legilemens" and attempted to read her thoughts.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie had heard this spell before, so she changed herr thoughts to ones like ~just let me go, and dont hurt my friends.~

LordBlaZe

He had practised Legilemency for many years and was as good as they get. He instantly read her thoughts which were obviously changed. He moved into deeper parts of her mind and saw her care for her friends. He dug deeper inside her mind and saw a strange connection with willow trees, he was about to look even more when suddenly...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain