News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new one

Started by curtis, June 28, 2007, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at the two of them and motioned for Curtis to come beside her.
"First things first, play in the water!" She told him, smiling. "Now, I know that sounds silly, but you need to be comfertable in the water, so get on your swimming things and dive in. Swim around a bit."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"oh okay. Good. I really am not very good at school." Sarah siad as she laughed.

"Now lets pratice." Sarah siad as she did as Ginny said and ran into the water.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

Curtis shrugged, and withut changing his clothes, he jumped into the water. He resurfaced, his hair wet, his t-shirt sticking to him.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched from the bank, smiling at the two of them.
"You know, you could have put on your swimming stuff."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah laughed.

"I don't get you sometimes. I mean you did not even change." Sarah siad as she smiled. He looked cute with his shirt stuck to him.

"I'm not going any farther." Sarah siad. She was only knee deep.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

Curtis laughed at the two of them.
"Come on! Both of you come play with me!" he told them, swimming further out.

Shara2007

"Not in this dress it is new." Sarah siad as she stood there.

"I don't feel like changing."

curtis

"Oh come on! It's fun. And you are witch! You can fix that dress in seconds!" He said, swiming in circles now. He looked at Ginny.

"How about you? Would you come swimming?"

Ginny Weasly

"I don't think so." Ginny said, "My cuts aren't healed. I don't want them infected." She shook her head. She had several other cuts along her body, on her stomach and back, and those were the ones she worried about the most.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"fine but if I can't. Your dead meat. I mean it." Sarah siad as she went out there and started to swim. Then she splashed Curtis.

"Sorry It was just so tempting."

curtis

He splashed Sarah back, laughing.
"Couldn't resist" he told her.

Shara2007

Sarah laughed as she swam over to dunk him.

"Ya next time you will this twice." Sarah siad as she got on his back hoping to make him lose his balance.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head at the two of them. She looked around the grounds, watcing students walking around. She felt a slight pang, then looked back to Curtis and Sarah, smiling again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked up and Ginny and smiled. Then she waved.

"I hope that you get better soon Ginny. I wish you could be out here." Sarah had let go of curtis and feel backwards.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny waved back, "Don't worry about me. Just play with the water. Except, use your powers to control the water."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret