News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new one

Started by curtis, June 28, 2007, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Okay." Sarah siad as she Started to use her mind to raise the water up high.

"Like that."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho came down and said to Ginny,"Ooh can I learn water with you too....because it's difficult for me as I liked the element fire when I was younger."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"ya ginny can she." Sarah asked as her water thing fell.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"I don't mind. Go ahead." Ginny jerked her head at the water, running her hand along her wounds.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"ya." Sarah siad as she sent up to the shore.

Sarah had then used her elemental abiltiy to bring an air breeze to dry her off.

"Well what should I do first then?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah was now sort of floating 2 inches of ther ground. She was using the wind to also gently blow the water on the lake.

"I want to thank you Ginny for teaching me this." Sarah siad she was glad to have meet her teacher.

"Wind element I guess?" Cho said smiling not wanting to show off and use her wind element today.

Shara2007

"Cho it is use what ever you want." Sarah said as she smiled.

"I like air most."

I like fire but I want to learn the water element better....

Shara2007

"well Cho work on water then." Sarah said looking at her.

Cho closed her eyes and suddenly she had water compressed turning into a solid. Then she changed the solid into a block of wood. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Shara2007

"wow that was great Cho." Sarah siad as she clapped her hands.

Cho smiled and said,"Thanks." She used the wind to gather dirt particles and it twirled on the water and then bowed disintegrating soon after.

dobby888