News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*The burrow, rp*

Started by ronweazley122, June 29, 2007, 02:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"It's not the car," Ginny said, truthfully, "It's your driving." She said, suddenly laughing and stepping away from him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron rolled his eyes."Fine..."he sighed. He had really wanted to drive."why don't you drive then?" he asked. He really didn't want to take his broom.It wasn't the greatest broom.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

Gnny stared at him for a full moment before laughing out loud, "You said you'd rather face a whole coloney of acromantulas before you got into a car with me behind the wheel." She reminded him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"I think I said, 'I'd rather be eaten alive by a whole colony of acromentulas'" he corrected. "And situations change,"he said, handing her the keys.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny snickered and shook her head, 'If you say so, big brother." She went and sat in th drivers seat.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

He sat in the drivers passengers seat, and opened the glove compartment."I think I'll need this." He pulled out a blind fold and put it over his eyes."Alright, start the car."

Ginny Weasly

"Git." Ginny said, punching him in the arm. She started the car, put it into drive and pressed the button to make it fly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"Ow!" he said. "Alright, alright."he took off the blind fold."Great view from here," He said thoughtfully."OW! watch where your going!"He snapped, as his head hit the side door."maybe I should have kept that thing on."He said, under his breath.

ronweazley122

Ginny Weasly

"You deserved it." Ginny said, laughing. The ride was mostly un eventful the whole way to London.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron got out of the car as they arrived. "Feels like it's been ages since we came here,"he said, looking around. "where to first then?"

Ginny Weasly

"Flourish and Blotts, if that's okay with you." Ginny said, streaching her arms above her head.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"s'fine with me."He said, letting ginny lead the way.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny led him into the bookstore, and ordered her new school books. While she was waiting, she walked around, browsing the aisles.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron ordered his new school books as well. He then went to the quidditch section and browsed there. After his order was taken care of, he walked up to ginny."You ready?"he asked, his arms full of books.