News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

back in england

Started by ronweazley122, June 29, 2007, 11:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"thank you. I think your really sweet." Sarah said to ron as she drank her juice.

"just so you know. If you keep drinking that the way you are you sister might tell you to stop." Sarah said that as a joke because ginny was the one that told her that.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Kiara and Max are still married. Old dogs." Ginny said, laughing, "I havn't seen Harry in a long while. Everyone's just sorta...driffted away." She said, honestly. She sighed, looking down at her drink. She couldn't find Xaver lately, either. She knew he was close by, but she still worried.

She looked at Sarah and rolled her eyes, "Ron is a big boy."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

ron looked somewhat dissapointed at hearing about harry."I suppose it happens."he had another drink, then looked at sarah."you definitley shouldnt drink...its bad for you."he smiled at the compliment, though."at least not till your older.."he looked back at ginny."I need a place to stay, dont suppose you have one?" he smiled, taking yet another drink.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

"Not really. I stay at the school. Used to stay in Gryffindor tower...until something happened..." Her words drifted off before she brought herself back, "Now when I wanna sleep, I fall asleep in my office. But I could get you a room if you like."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"okay I won't." Sarah siad as she looked at both of them.

"At least until I'm out of Hogwarts. I don't need to be and Alcholic." Sarah said finishing her drink.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ronweazley122

"yeah..neither do I."he said thoughtfully.He grinned appreciatively at ginny."I'd really appreciate it.just make sure its near a bathroom."he said."I'm getting pretty drunk."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Ginny Weasly

"Don't do that! I have enough people to take care of!" She scolded, slightly angry at the thought. Ginny herself had never gotten drunk before, and hoped she never did.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Hey I think there might be some extra rooms in the Ravenclaw tower." Sarah siad as she went to thinking.

"You might be able to stay there and they have there own bathrooms right outside the door." Sarah then smiled. "I should know"

ronweazley122

"oh, that was one bottle ago, sorry..."he said genuinly. "madame rosemerta tossed me out when I asked for another."he took another drink."Anyway, no need to worry...I can take myself care...I mean take of me care..."he stuttered a bit.he looked down at sarah and smiled a bit.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, 'With all you drunks, I'll have to get drunk just to understand you!" She said, sighing.
"Come on. let's get you up to the school." She said, standing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron took another drink. "A postman..g-g-gin."he stuttered, taking one more drink, then attempting to stand.he sighed and grabbed the stool for leverage, and  paying the bartender."A post man.can you b'leive it-t-t?"he  hiccuped.

Ginny Weasly

"Yes, Ron. My husband tried to kill me. I'll believe anything any more." She told him, taking ahold of his arm firmly. She nodded to Sarah to follow and led him out of the bar.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"I d-didn't t-tell you the b-best part, yet."he laughed a bit."sh-she's p-pregnant." he gestured toward himself."g-g-guess who's b-baby?" he was drunk and half listening.he then realised what ginny said."He t-tried to w-what?"he looked angry."I'll-I'll...k-kill em'"

Ginny Weasly

"No, you won't kill Conan. That's why I divorced him. Besides, I've got Xaver on my side for that." She said, softly. She didn't want Ron to know about her and Xaver yet. It wasn't time for him to know the story. And being drunk, he'd probably go into the big brother routine.

"Your baby?" She asked, somewhat surprised.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"y-yeah." he looked around as they walked toward hogwarts."a-and sh-she promised I-I'd n-never.." he trailed off, eyes sad.