News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

back in england

Started by ronweazley122, June 29, 2007, 11:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Ginny I think I'll go back to the school and leave you to alone." Sarah said as she stood up.

"It is nice to know you"
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Don't worry, Ron. You'll see the kid. I'll make sure of that." Ginny told him, making sure he didn't fall.

(We are headed to the school)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

he smiled at ginny."you a-are the b-best s-sister I've ever had." he thought about what he had said a moment."I m-m-mean.." he closed his eyes, then opened them again. "you-you kn-know w-what I mean." they arrived at the entrance of the school."w-what will m-mum and d-dad s-say?"
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

"They'll love that they have a grand kid. They keep pestering me to get remarried and have kids. They want more babies around." Ginny tol him, knowing what she said was true. Mentally, she was sad, because she had a feeling she might never get married again. She wanted to, to one person, but she didn't think he felt like that about her.

Ginny kept ahole of his arm, guiding him up the steps.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"It wasn't supposed to be like this,ginny.."he said, speaking slowly, though his speech was somewhat slurred."Not after emily...I was supposed to get married."he sighed."I guess life never goes exactly how you plan it."  he looked at ginny. "I hope you find someone else."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Ginny Weasly

"I might have already." Ginny said, softly, not expecting him to remember this.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"thats great."he said, smiling.still enunciating every word."If you're happy, I am."he looked at her."I mean that, even if I am d-drunk out of my mind."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's eyes started tearing up. This was too much. She had recently lashed out at the one she loved, then hadn't fully patched things up before she went back to help Conan, then brought him back here, where she had faced a drunk student, misery at work, and now her brother showed up unexpected and drunk. On top of it all, she still hadn't told Xaver exactly how she felt about him.

"Thanks...Ron....that means...alot." She said, keeping from crying and spilling her heart out right then. She led him up the steps, choosing instead to place him in one of the empty Gryffindor rooms.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"well Ron look at it there way.  About the whole girl thing. Like my daddy always said." Sarah then stopped to think.

"Oh ya there is always more fish in the sea. You find the right one if you keep on looking." Sarah siad as she smiled.

"I want to see the kids. I'm great with Children. I was until I started drinking but I'm not any more and I'm my old self." Sarah siad then she thought.

"I'm sorry I think I'll walk ahead of you before I say somthing else stupid."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled thankfully at Sarah, carefully making her way up the steps.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

ron just smiled."you should tell him, whoever he is...if you don't,you'll regret it."he smiled at sarah."you're a smart girl." they arrived at the gryff common room and ron said "g'night, we'll talk in the morning, sis."

Shara2007

"Bye Ron and thanks. your sister has taugh me well." Sarah said smiling.

"Ginny am I free to go to my room now." Sarah siad looking at her.

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah. Go get some sleep." Ginny told them both, flopping down on the couch and covering her eyes. She waited for them to leave before she let herself start to cry. She cried for about two minutes befor stopping herself with a shudder. With no futher ado, she laid back, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

The next morning, around seven or eight, she was still on the couch, sleeping, quiet fitfully. Even asleep, she couldn't stop thinking about it all. It was obviouse to most people, Ginny was love sick.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah had woke up and headed down to the great hall. Hopefully Ron and Ginny would eat. She was having fun getting to know them.

Sarah had decided to save them spots if they did. She was know drawling a picture of the sun rise.

ronweazley122

Ron awoke with a throbbing headache. He walked down the stairs,and saw ginny sleeping,and gently shook her awake and sat next to her."so,"he said."who is he?"he closed his eyes in pain at the deep, somewhat hoarse sound of his own voice.