News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

from her office to the streets

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 1, 2007, 05:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

"I know..."he nodded."but they haven't been listening to either of us since my father fell ill."he sighed again."You know, they wouldn't tell me why they refused to listen to me, and now I know."

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Kiara raised a brow at his comment.  She hadn't known they refused to listen to Max too and once more that angry look began to creep into her emerald orbs as she sat there staring at her husband.  "What are you talking about?

Evil_To_The_Max

"It's all been paper work lately."he told her."At first I thought it was something else..." he sighed."Then they flat out told me they weren't sure they could trust me on field."

Kiara Johnson

"RrreALY."  She said dangerously.  "So, just because..." She growled again, her emeralds eyes sparking instantly to life.  It was one thing to put her down and treat her that way, but a whole new story when they were to begin to do the same to Max, now she was growing more and more angry again and this time, it was unlikely Max would do anything about it as her natural protection of him began to take over.  "Not Trust you are they now..."  The table began to shake.

Evil_To_The_Max

"Kiara, you know I appreciate it,"he said, lightly."And I know you'd do anything for me..."he continued."but theres something else I need to tell you."

Kiara Johnson

Kiara set her jaw and picked up her drink and brought it to her lips then swallowed hard and fast the remainder of its contents before settling the bottle back on the table with yet another loud clunk

"Go on..."  She said with barely controlled anger

Evil_To_The_Max

He looked down. "Its my father, Kiara."he said."He's not getting any better."he then took a deep breath,"And they're not sure he will."

Kiara Johnson

Kiara was totally silent for several long moments after Max's statement before she slid over to his side and put an arm around his shoulder.  "They are wrong, he will get better Max, he has to..." She said though she knew that the Doctors of the wizard's hospital were seldom wrong when they made a statement like that.

Her voice moved on again to soothing and warm, holding in it a bit f hope though, despite the rising fact that Max was more than likely going to loose his father, as well, she the only real father figure she'd ever loved.

Kiara kissed him on the forehead and then lifted his chin with her index finger so that she could look into those icy orbs of his.  "I love you."  She told him and then laid his head on her shoulder, wrapping her arms around him.  "What do they even think caused it?"  She asked, she had been so busy discussing her own father with the Ministry who, perhaps had been keeping her busy on it on purpose that she had not known what the doctors had been searching for in Max's father, the current Minister of Magic.

Evil_To_The_Max

"They're not sure." he answered."He wants me to take over, Kiara."he looked at her."He told me he'd be sure of it."

Kiara Johnson

Kiara stalled for a few moments before she answered him.  "And that means, he ... how?"  she asked

Evil_To_The_Max

"I don't know."he said simply."If I did, I'd tell you."He sighed."I'm not sure if I'm ready...I was hoping to have him alive if I ever did take over."

Kiara Johnson

"Max, you're ready if anyone is ready, you are."  She told him in all honesty.  "Your dad is on to something here, and he KNOWS that they will never listen to you o rme for that matter if someone else gets that position."  She continued.  "Besides, you want some jerk in office that is too scared to jump?"  SHE finished.

Evil_To_The_Max

"I just..."he looked overwhelmed."what if my dad can't do it?" he looked at her. "people have been campaigning for the last year."he looked down again.He wasn't his usual confident self."They might cry foul play if i become minister so suddenly."

Kiara Johnson

Kiara sighed and then kissed his forehead lightly.  "Max, the PEOPLE would be happy if you were to take your fathers place, the only ones who might be displeased are those who are trying to take over a position they are no where NEAR equipped for."  She told him in all honesty.  "Really, take a look around you my love, see the looks on all the faces, the concern for what they don't know, the lost expressions... you are the only one who would handle bringing my father to justice, anyone else would simply continue blocking my way to him, as well, procrastinating to do anything about his lackeys due to their fear of failure.  The people KNOW who we are, they KNOW who you are and they KNOW you will get things taken care of in a much swifter fashion than the rest."  She finished and took a breath.  "As far as your father not being able to do it... we could start right now if you want, we can start asking these people in this place what they think."  She told him and straightened up, her emerald eyes poised on his own icy orbs.

Evil_To_The_Max

Max smiled."You are amazing, you know that?"he shook his head a bit.  "alright..you're right I'll try."he kissed her again.