News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

from her office to the streets

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 1, 2007, 05:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

When she opened her eyes form the blink she had started in the Ministry, she was now standing on the main road that ran through Hogsmead still holding his hand and though she was glad to be rid if the seclusion of her office and the sounds of the ones who's just recently frustrated her, she still did not smile.

"Thank you Max."  She said quietly.  "But I doubt they will ever truly trust me."  She finished and then started walking along the road.

Evil_To_The_Max

Max gave her a kiss. "I know..."He said."But they'll have to,"He said, looking rather determined.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Kiara closed her eyes slowly as his lips pressed against her cheek, feeling and welcoming his tender kiss that warmed her every time though still, it did not bring a smile to her lips.  When she opened her eyes this time, they were shiny with tears being held back with determined force.  "You can't make someone trust anyone..." She told him.  "I will have to prove it, if they will allow me to."  She replied taking a deep breath, holding it and then allowing it free slowly, making her tears draw back to where they came from.

Evil_To_The_Max

Max held her."I know I can't help in every situation,"he said. "But that won't stop me from trying."he looked at her again.He brought her into the three broomsticks."My point is, you're all they've got."he continued.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara took a deep breath just before they walked through the door and then growled slightly again.  "Ya, well I know that and you know that but they won't listen to me, they still think that I am controlled, they think..."  She bit her lip with her upper teeth and took another breath to steady herself, she didn't want to finish that sentence at all and so she didn't.

Evil_To_The_Max

"I know you don't want to hear this,"He said, after he had ordered the butter beer."But maybe they'll have to learn the hard way,"He sat back down with the butter beer's. "I don't want it to happen that way, either..."He then sighed."Maybe we'll just have to deal with the problem ourselves."

Kiara Johnson

Kiara say with him and looked over at him through quiet eyes. "No, I didn't want to hear that at all."  She told him in a flat tone.  "But maybe you are right, though I think that perhaps I am feeling so inclined at this moment to let the fools go chasing shadows and demons for a while before I decide to lend them a hand in ANY way."  She finished with a slight spark of anger in her tone once more.

They really hurt her when they said as much to the point of trusting some outsider more than her own word and she was now slightly jaded as well as upset and becoming angrier the more she thought about it.

Evil_To_The_Max

"They didn't listen to dumbledore either,"He continued. "If it's any consolation," He took a sip of butter beer, then opened hers. "So, they aren't inclined towards listening to reason,"

Kiara Johnson

"No, no they didn't now did they."  She remarked and then took a long drink form her butterbeer without even really noticing that he'd just opened it for her and then sat it back on the table with a loud clunk.

"Well...."  She sighed then, looking back up at Max. "What then?"

Evil_To_The_Max

"How about we send them in the 'Wrong' Direction?"he said. He took another sip."If you really want to send them to the right place." He then looked thoughtful."Could they even handle him?"

Kiara Johnson

"Handle him?"  Kiara actually laughed at that statement, though it was not a mirth-filled laugh but instead a very jaded and sarcastic one.  "They couldn't handle him if he was tied up and hanging from the rafters of a house."  She replied and then laughed that same laugh again.  "Max, honestly think about it..." She said in a quiet voice.  "I could barely handle him myself, and even now, he STILL grows stronger, he's got forces behind him now that feed his power and lust for destruction, no they can't handle him."  She ended in all seriousness.

Evil_To_The_Max

"exactly.So why on earth would they want to find him?"He asked."That would answer why they refused to believe you." He looked at her."Because they do..they know you're right."

Kiara Johnson

"Ok, but then WHY on earth would they tell me that I was not to be trusted?  How asinine and stupid are they?"  She raised her voice.

Evil_To_The_Max

"False bravado."he stated, and took another drink."Standing up to you is as close as they think can get."he sighed."I'm sorry they're doing this to you kiara, I really am..."

Kiara Johnson

Kiara closed her eyes for a moment and took yet another deep breath, letting out slowly.  :It's not your fault Max."  She said in a small voice.  "It just, well after everything I've done..."  She kept her eyes closed.  "It hurts... "  She opened her eyes and allowed a tear to fall.  "All I want to do is help and.. " She fell silent.