News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

study??

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 3, 2007, 02:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"And what would that be, my sister?" Ginny asked, without paying mind to the endearment. Kiara was like a sister, almost. They were old friends. Lavander had been like a sister as well.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara grinned and then sighed.  "Temper, it is all about temper..."  She laughed sarcasticly then.  "Look who's telling who about temper."  Seh giggled. 

Ginny Weasly

"I wasn't talking about patience." She said, looking up at Kiara. In the mid day light, she looked a bit more well rested then the last time Kiara had seen her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

"Indeed?"  Kiara quesitoned, urging Ginny on to say more.  "Of course, I do hope to finally be through needing anyone assoviated with my fatehr soon.. "  She sighed.  "Well, a girl can dream, can't she?"  SHe then questioned.

Ginny Weasly

"You mentioned something that I have a problem dealing with. I'm curious as to what might be taking place and to whether you think it would a be a good idea to remove the students off of school grounds." She said, softly. She didn't want Kiara to think she was meddling. She would let her friend do whatever was important to her. But she also had a job, and that was to help protct the students of Hogwarts.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

"Oh..." Kiara replied and smacked her forehead.  "No, the students are fine, for now at least."  She moved on.  "Good ole' pops hasn't decided to move his war inside these grounds....yet."  She rolled her eyes.  "No, no, no.. I was just saying that your temper and patience are what you do indeed have a problem in dealing with."  Kiara laughed again.  "If I wasn't around more often that not, I do fear that Draco would have been dead or at teh very least, wishing he was as such by now."  She stated. "But no, there is nothing in the near future as far as I can tell, that involves this school again.  At least, I haven't heard word about it."  She told Gin.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, looking out the window again.
"Thank you. That settles my nerves." And in fact, she did seem to relax a bit more. She looked up at Kiara and gave her a small smile.

"I'm sorry for questioning you. I know you wouldn't put the safety of the students at risk unless you had no choice. I'm just...uptight." She shrugged, "And you are right. Draco would be dead now."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret