News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

study??

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 3, 2007, 02:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Kiara looks about the place, sits down on a chair and begins to read a book.  The entire house is at lunch and she had decided that this was the perfect place to sit quietly and study, even if she wasn't supposed to be in this common room, it made no difference to her, she liked it, it was comfy.

Ginny Weasly

"What are you lookin' at?" Ginny asked, coming down from the dorm rooms. She grinned at Kiara, leaning over her to view the book.

"Studying? For what?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled.  "Yes, I am studying Potions..."  She growled.  "The Slytherin Common room has Draco in it and he always bugs me so I came here instead.  Much more peaceful."  She replied.  "What are you doing here?"  She questioned, looking up at Gin.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shrugged, taking a step back so she fell into a chair. She smiled at Kiara.
"Nothing."

((Hmm....i can't tell. is kiara still in school in this? ginny dropped out at 15...))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

(Oh, yes she is, anytime it involves study, she is in school)

"Nothing is usualy grounds for getting into trouble"  Kiara replied with yet another grin.  "Nothing has gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past you know."  She chuckled slightly. "Nothing is fun, sometimes."  She finshed.

Ginny Weasly

"Nothing is almost always fun." Ginny corrected with a grin. She looked past Kiara, out the window, her grin fading to a half smile.

"Nothing is a bad habit."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara place a marker in between the pages of her potions book and then closed it and sat it upon her lap, her emerald eyes moved to Gin.

"Nothing IS a bad habbit, addicting as well."  She told her with a flash in her eyes.

Ginny Weasly

"True." Ginny agreed, half paying attention. She yawned, covering her mouth, then letting her hand drop. She glanced at Kiara, then looked back out the window.

"I doubt that any of us has broken our habit for 'nothing.'" Ginny used the word 'us' to refer to al of their good friends. She shrugged, "I wonder if any of us want to break that addiction sometimes."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara tilted her head to the side, as if thinking and then straightened it again and smiled.  "No, definately not, I do believe that some addictions are meant to be there."  SHe answred with a sly smile.

Ginny Weasly

"If you think about it...isn't breathing an addiction?" Ginny said, with a small grin. She shook her head and looked over at Kiara.

"At any rate, how goes being a scholar?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

"Well, what with having to be on top of everything in that silly potions class, I think I do ok."  She replied, running an index finger over the cover of her book.  "I might just actually beat Draco's score in that class this time."  She grinned evilly.  "That is why I study, to beat him at everything I can."  She giggled slightly.  "His puffed up ego irritates me, so I have to pop it, from time to time."  She finished.

Ginny Weasly

"He irritates me too. Sadly, I can't keep my temper with him. You are the one thing that stops me from getting rid of him for good." Ginny shook her head at her lack of self control.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled.  "Well, he's still useful to me right now, perhaps in teh future, I will no longer stop you."  SHe told her friend.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at Kiara, taking her eyes off the window.
"Oh really?" She shook her head again, "I wonder...how long do I have to wait for this wonderful chance?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara laughed a true honest laugh at that comment. 

"Oh, I don't know, I wish I could tell you a time and place, but this is where something comes into play that I know you have a problem dealing with my dear friend..." She paused and smiled at Ginny.  "Patience my dear, patience"  She laughed again