News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Started by harrypotterfan:), July 4, 2007, 08:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

didn't you say something about a church party......how was that.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July  8, 2007, 07:20:40 AM
LOL.....did anyone go anywhere for the Fourth of July?
I stayed home. We set off our own. We go across the state border into Ohio and buy the big stuff, like morders and such.
I burnt my thumb on the wick of a parachute firework. I'm an idiot.
And we had this thing that had over 100 bottle rockets built in...it fell over! Haha.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

you see I don't go to church or church parties....LOL....for that matter.....that's why I'm asking so specifically.....

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 10, 2007, 10:14:55 AM
you see I don't go to church or church parties....LOL....for that matter.....that's why I'm asking so specifically.....

I'm Agnostic. Which means I believe in a diety, but not in any specific religion. So I don't go to church. Ever.
Many religious gathers and people make me a little angry because I feel like they are trying to shove it down my throat.
Don't get me wrong, if you believe in it, celebrate it! Just don't try to get me to feel the same way.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on July  9, 2007, 01:05:38 AM
Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July  8, 2007, 07:20:40 AM
We go across the state border into Ohio

i live near ohio!

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on July 10, 2007, 12:16:00 PM

if you believe in it, celebrate it! Just don't try to get me to feel the same way.

true true...its annoying when other religions try to get you to beleive in there beleifs!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on July 10, 2007, 12:16:00 PM

I'm Agnostic. Which means I believe in a diety, but not in any specific religion. So I don't go to church. Ever.
Many religious gathers and people make me a little angry because I feel like they are trying to shove it down my throat.
Don't get me wrong, if you believe in it, celebrate it! Just don't try to get me to feel the same way.

oh I see...well I'm Buddhist....yes people gasp now....LOL...sorry when people ask me and I say Buddhist....they are shocked because there aren't many in my town......oh wow....we've gone from the Fourth of July to conversations about religion....LOL

HermioneFan

shreya

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July  6, 2007, 06:55:32 AM
LOL....playing with fireworks....LOL.....

oh I see Indian....yeah well yippee another Asian
OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT PROBLEM  DO YOU HAVE WITH ASIANS, MY DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: shreya on July 18, 2007, 05:47:35 PM

OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She never said she had a problem, now calm down.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

Bah July 1st is were its really at.....WOOOOOOTTTT CANADA DAY
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: shreya on July 18, 2007, 05:47:35 PM

OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha! i laughed at that! cho is asian!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

yes thank you Sirius for helping me point that out.....LOL

dobby888

yea i went 2 greenbay