News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Draco's 'nice' trick.. RP

Started by draco294, July 5, 2007, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

"Hey! Ugh.. What are you doing?!?" Draco shouted, as he was forced to return to help Jessie.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

dobby888

*I can do spells but I don't know how to undo this one!!!*  Jessie screamed sliding down the hall.  She could hear her screams echoing down the halls.

Shara2007

Sarah finally got a hold and grabbed Jessie arms. "hold on I'm going to think of something. to stop it"
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie held on to Sarah's arm with all of her strength, but the spell was to strong, and she was ripped from her arm.  She slid to the end of the hall, and she tried to grab on to something, but the wall was bare.

Shara2007

"Man who is doing this." Sarah yelled.

(who is doing this by the way.)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

((I don't know you guys decide, but I'm goin to bed!!!))

Shara2007

draco294

Shara2007

draco294

((im blank. one of yall can choose))

dobby888

Jessie looked up.  There on the landing was a person in a cloak as Black as night.  ((it's not a death eater.  I think I'll make it a character from Eragon.  Possibly Murtagh))

draco294

((I've never seen..or read.. Eragon   :( ))

dobby888

((Oh, you should. Like totally.))

Jessie couldn't see the face, but she could feel their eyes burning into her.  But sh didnt get a long look, because she was stilllll sliding down the hall.