News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Draco's 'nice' trick.. RP

Started by draco294, July 5, 2007, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Here draco." Sarah siad as she got a rag and dipped it in the lake.

"That looks bad."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

((your welcome....))

Cho came silently out of her room and watched from a dark corner invisible to Sarah and Draco.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

"Yes..yes. It's is very bad, Sarah. Thank you" Draco replied kindly. "But..do you not even care..or notice..how I got this way." His voice was beginning to rise, but he tried to stay calm.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

"Ya I relize and do care." Sarah then looked down.

"But I can't stop her. I can try but it won't work."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

"Yes, you can!" Draco shouted. " I mean..eh..isnt there anything you could do? Just talk to her? I mean, for some insane reason, she doesnt believe that I've actually changed. That hurts.." he added, trying to sound as sweet, angelic, and pathetic as possible.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

"well I guess I could." Sarah siad as she smiled.

"I don't think she will listen.

Cho came from her invisible charm and coughed fakely. "Actually I believe you Draco....you are becoming nice." Her voice dripping with sarcasm.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Cho will you please shut up. I mean Draco is tring to be nice and all you do is be mean to him." Sarah siad she felt bad.

"I mean mircales happen."

"No I'm serious....I see after observing you two that he is a very compassionate boy."

Shara2007

"good. If you did tell him your Sorry." Sarah then thought.

"and really mean it."

Cho smiled at him and said trying to not laugh,"I'm so sorry Draco....let me wipe that nose of yours."
((my "acts" of kindness up next....LOL))

Shara2007

(can't wait)

"Well good. now we can be nice.

Cho smiled a grabbed the rag Sarah had. She went up to Draco and cleaned the bloody mess up by pressing very hard rubbing up and down smearing his shirt with his blood. "Oh sorry Draco, you was moving that's why."

Shara2007

Sarah stood there trying to figure out how to fix this because she knew that was on prepose.

Cho disguised her movements making them look like she was really helping Draco so Sarah couldn't see her purpose. Cho pressed alittle harder on his nose and left quickly into her room but Sarah couldn't see anything.