News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Chillaxing

Started by LavyBrown, July 12, 2007, 06:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed.
"You guys are just too much." She told them, shaking her head.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"so are you going to do it." Sarah asked.

"I mean my knees are killing me and I would love to get back in the hammock."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho smiled innocently and said with hope,"Ok Ginny is going to sing for us....everyone get comfortable."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Ginny scowled playfully.
"You guys are rotton brats, you know that?" She looked down at them, shaking her head with laughter, before pausing as she thought. She waited for everyone to get comfertable.

"What to sing..." She was quiet for several moments. The forest itself seemed to become silent, for the animals liked when Ginny sang, the forest as well. Even the leaves didn't rustle.

Then softly,
"I gave my love a cherry
that had no stone.
I gave my love a chicken
that had no bone.
I gave my love a story
that had no end.
I gave my love a baby
with no cryin'.
How can there be a cherry
that has no stone?
How can there be a chicken
that has no bone?
How can there be a story
that has no end?
How can there be a baby
with no cryin'
?"

She let the last note end softly, barely audible.

((I actually sing that to my 5 year old sister.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((nice....LOL))

Cho wiped fake tears away and said,"Ginny that was the best singing I have ever heard!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

"Shut up, brat!" Ginny said, laughing and grabbing a handful of leaves to throw down on Cho. She laughed again, "I told you. I don't sing well!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cho nodded her head and said smiling,"Yeah that's what they all say."

Ginny Weasly

"Well, I'm telling the truth." Ginny said, laughing and shaking her head.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Ginny I loved it." Sarah said as she had real tears going down.

"Don't listen to cho. She is just jelousy." Sarah said as she set back on the Hammock.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Giny blinked in surprise at Sarah, "Umm...are you okay?" She asked, somewhat dumbly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Ya. It was just so good." Sarah siad as she whiped her face.

"I mean I'm glad you did it."

Ginny Weasly

"Uh...if you say so?" Ginny was now confused, a bit.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cho looked surprised and said,"Jeolousy?I said Ginny has a very nice voice and she tried to say no to that...."

LavyBrown

"Ginny you do have a beautiful voice, better then mine." Lavy said lifting her head up finally.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

"Oh please you two....I admit it.....I have the worse singing voice......never born with the talent unlike you two."