News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The movie

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 12, 2007, 02:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Saw the midnight showing of the new movie, was great.. I loved it, well, not so great when compared to teh book of course, but it was, nonethe less, a good flick.

Huggles
~K~

harrypotterfan:)

it was awesome but I agree with you too....they cut off so many parts from the book and made a slightly big mistake.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ya i agree with both of you. i loved it though. i just hope yates doesn't direct the 6th...i didn't like his style very much...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I liked how he did the parts where Fred and George set off their 'fireworks display'....really nice.....and how dramatic he made out of Sirius's death....sorry Sirius
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

Of course they left out important parts, they ALWAYS do because the movies deviate from the books, (As all movies made from books do)

oh yeah....true that.....but still....LOL

ChoChangHP118

i loved how i died! lol

i never thought daniel as a good actor, but when voldemort's like in him, man he did an amazing job!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)