News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

grifindor characters role play doesnt matter; old or new

Started by sirius_snuffles, July 13, 2007, 06:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirius_snuffles

people think im crazy (mostly my friends) but im not see *points to sign* no no come closer *turns out to be azcaban realese form* HA

sirius_snuffles

people think im crazy (mostly my friends) but im not see *points to sign* no no come closer *turns out to be azcaban realese form* HA

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

ye and wat are you doing in our common room, dont make me take my wand OUT!!!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

LOL.....this is rping....but we can make it rp if you want.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

jessie bursts in *whats everyone yelling about!!* she says taking out her wand

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

ok i just heard people yelling and...wel i was worried!!

"Oh calm down....it's just a rat....."

((LOL...I don't know.....alittle humor.....it can't be Sirius because we already have a Sirius here.....so I just said rat))

dobby888

oh really!! catch it!! i hear ron weasley has a spell to turn it yellow!!* (jk dont catch it but dont u remember the first book?? when on the train he tries to turn scabbers yellow!!!)

((LOL......I told my stupid brother to try and memorize it.....I still remember that stupid spell....))

"I heard that the spell doesn't work...." Cho said laughing softly.

"I remember Ron trying to do it.....and his outraged face when the spell didn't work."

((it's pretty much true.....well actually then Hermione jumped in......))

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Ok what is going on?" Mira asked. "First I hear yelling then Jessie runs through the doors and more yelling! What is going on!!!"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.