News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Annoyed and Angry

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 15, 2007, 12:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((Yes, this is an open RP. Yes, you may join. Yes, I have an idea what I want to do with it. And no, most of you cannot prevent it.))

Ginny sat in the forest, her head upon her knees. Vibrations of power rolled off her, everyone could feel it, even at the school. A boy stood in front of her, watching her.
"Gin...c'mon. I..." He stuttered, awkwardly.

"Shut up, Conan." Ginny's voice was cold with anger. She didn't look up at him, and her red hair fell in waves over her black hoodie and jeans.

"I didn't know it would happen!" Conan suddenly exploded. In a flash, Ginny had him against a tree by his throat, and he struggled, pulling at her fingers which weren't cutting off his breath, but were hurting his neck.

"Of course you didn't know, you pathetic excuse for a man!" Ginny snarled, inches from his face. Despite her anger and annoyence, her face was still beautiful, her eyes most of all. Conan couldn't stop looking at them. Ginny growled, lowly, "You deserved to be let there! You should have died, you worthless being!"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Cho felt great anger coming from the forest alone, she was amazed that Ginny hadn't noticed it yet and checked up so she decided to do it for Ginny.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Conan continued pulling at her fingers, a useless struggle. Ginny picked him up into the air and threw him.
"d**n you!" She told him, her words low and her voice colder than ice. Her eyes flashed, a sure sign of anger, "I should just kill you! What good are you?" She cried out the last part, angrily.

"Ginny, it's not my fault!" Conan yelled back. Ginny's eyes flashed at him and he swallowed, hard, but didn't look away from her. It was a true show of bravery for him. Or stupidity.

"It's very much your fault. If you hadn't run away scared none of this would have happened!" She told him, harshly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cho went to the forest and saw a man in the air and then he had fallen to the ground. She heard Ginny's harsh, angry voice.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

"And if you hadn't divorced me, I wouldn't have had to run away!" Conan yelled back, forgeting that Ginny was perfectly capable of killing him.

"If you weren't planning to kill me, I wouldn't have divorced you, idiot!" Ginny snarled back at him, taking a small step towards him. Her hands glowed with blue electricity, and she was terrifyingly angry at this person she had once loved.

Conan didn't care, he stood up, growling softly at her, "And if you hadn't been such a bi*ch I wouldn't have wanted to kill you!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

((I forgot to mention, this is a continuation of the Argument RP, in a sense. It's the day after that one.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((oh I see....you have a plan...well I'll try and go along with it....))

Cho was ready to leave but couldn't because she wanted to hear everything but she decided to at least announce her presence.

Ginny Weasly

((Just a small one. It's not a big deal, but I feel like doing it.))

Ginny growled at Conan, scowling now. She raised her arm, seemingly to hurt Conan. Unfortunatly, there was a woosh of air and a flash of light and suddenly, Ginny and Conan were each being held by guards, and an old man stood between them.

A guard grabbed Cho by the arm and pulled her into the clearing.
"Caught this one watching." The guard told the old man. He nodded and Ginny only glanced at Cho. The old man looked to Ginny.

"What the hell are you doing here, Sam?" Ginny growled at him. She shrugged the guards of, and they backed up, knowing full well Ginny's power. Again, Ginny glanced to Cho.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cho said now nervous,"Ginny I was going to announce my presence....I just heard a huge commotion out here in the forest and I came to check it out."

Ginny Weasly

"Ginny, we can't leave her behind." Sam told Ginny, softly. Ginny scowled.

"Do what you want, just know that if you hurt her, I'll hurt you." She told the old man, firmly. She was calming down now, but was still very much angry.

((Going over to my boyfriends for the night.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((oh for a second....I thought you meant that you're leaving me in this rp literally...LOL))

Cho squeaked and felt so intimidated by the guy named Sam's towering height.

ronweazley122

Ron appeared in the clearing.He looked around. "this isn't the hogs head."He said, looking thoughtful.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Cho tried not to laugh and said softly,"No it isn't."

Ginny Weasly

Swiftly, one of the guards grabbed Ron by the arm, careful not to hurt him. They seemed to recognize him as Ginny's brother, which was something any idiot could do. After all, Ron had bright red hair and freckles, Ginny had bright red hair and freckles. I mean, c'mon people. It's not that hard to figure out.

Ginny glanced now at Ron and sighed. Ron was pretty good when it came to just going with the flow. Sometimes. She hoped this was one of those times.

Conan growled over the guards heads at Ginny and she glared back. Sam raised his hand, to distract the two before any more words were exchanged. He looked to Ron, and nodded at him.
"Mr. Weasly." He said, as a way of greeting to his Queen's brother.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy appered next to a tree leaning on it. "Well this is a sigt to see, no question about that." She walked out into the light.

"Please gentlemen, if you ever want childern don't touch me. I'm not going to do anything as long as you don't do anything."

She was wearing her long hair back in a slick, tight updo. She was also wearing a long black coat the was opened slightly to reveal a red shirt and shirt.

"Ginny, do you need any help with that." she said looking over at Conan.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age