News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Annoyed and Angry

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 15, 2007, 12:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"No, I can kill him easily. I'll just wait until he is asleep tonight." Ginny smiled, showing her teeth wickedly. Sam coughed uneasily and Conan paled considerably. Most, if not all of the guards shifted uncomfertably. They all knew Ginny didn't think a thing about killing people.

They'd once seen a portion of her power. A small portion, but enough to frighten them.

Sam looked to Ginny, then to Lavy. He knew her because Ginny had once brought the girl to the Palace.
"Should we take her as well?" He wondered aloud.

Ginny scowled, "Just bring along the whole school, why don't you? She can come, you idiot. She's been there before."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Cho got nervous again and whispered very softly,"Where are we going?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LavyBrown

"Don't worry about it, you'll be safe." she said crossing her arms and looking at Sam. She vaguely remembered him and he seemed a nice guy who only wanted to protect Ginny. She had to give him props for that, but she still din't like beinging talked about like she wasn't there.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

No one else spoke to Cho. To them, she wasn't important, merely a student who was in the way of things. Ginny did nod at her, however. Lavy was right, Cho would be safe no matter what else happened.

Sam starred at Lavy for another moment then nodded. He turned opening the portal again. It glowed a light purple and seemed to lead to no where.

Ginny sighed, looking at Cho, Lavy, and Ron. ~Sorry guys. But please come. I really don't want to start something with Sam.~ She sent to them telepathically.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron sighed and groaned aloud.he answered back, speaking aloud."ah...fine then, I was just going to drink all night,at any rate."he nodded at sam."you mind letting go, sam?I won't leave."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

Sam nodded back, and the guard holding Ron let him go. Sam went back to the portal, trying to make sure he had done it right. He was a low level wizard by our standards, and had barley been able to open it the last few times.

Conan watched this all, keeping his mouth shut. He didn't like the fact that Sam had shown up again. And he was very uneasy about all the witches and wizards coming back to his home. He trusted them only as far as he could throw them, which wasn't very far. Conan had become a weak muggle.

Ginny watched Sam, wincing as he almost made a mistake. She didn't speakup however. She wasn't going to help Sam at all.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

Appears in his Blue and crimson robes, obviously not of hogwarts, his Wand pointed at the back of the neck of the guard holding cho. Most should know better by now, when they see Cho around, the big burly Devon McGonagall can't be very far behind. "Now you will release her before any unfortunate....accidents occur." He said in a menacing voice.

Standing at over Six feet tall and a solid weight of nearing two hundred pounds, the large student was not one to easily shrug off, especially when he already has you flanked. "and do it quickly." He snarled.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Ginny Weasly

The guard looked at Devon, then Sam, then Ginny. Giny shrugged and smiled.
"I suggest you let her go." She told the guard, sweetly. "She's still coming with us."

Sam nodded and the guard let Cho go, but he stayed next to her. He looked at Devon and sighed. This group was getting rather large.
"There, the portal is done. Step through, I'll come last to close it." He told everyone.

Several guards and Conan went through first, Ginny next. Sam stood waiting for the others to pass through.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

Waits for Cho to make her move the target of his wand pointing now was the one called Sam tho he was still directly behind the guard that was next to the guard. He was ready to act, as usual very quickly. "your move beautiful." He said to Cho.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Ginny Weasly

Sam just looked at the rest. He was under Ginny's protection, strangly. He wasn't afraid of them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

He watched Sam carefully, as he lifted his foot and gave the Guard in front of him a good swift kick in the pants towards the Rift. Specifically for trying to manhandle one of his friends.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

ronweazley122

Ron whistled an old tune. "Can we go now?" He said, boredly."I'm not a patient person,"
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Devon_McGonagall

"Go ahead, i'll watch him, make sure he doesnt jinx you in the back like a coward."
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

harrypotterfan:)

Cho smiled and hugged him sarcastically saying,"My hero!"
((LOL...friend gave me the idea...))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ronweazley122

"I was talking to sam." he said. "Look, it was a lovely shot. You didn't notice that you didn't hit him?We don't really need rescuing, but if you want to come along, be my guest."he suppressed a grin.