News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Annoyed and Angry

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 15, 2007, 12:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

Xaver felt the portal open, rather than saw it.
It wasn't such an unusual occurance, for Xaver was a scarily powerful being, but the magical threads, the tendrils that happened to alert his senses, bothered in some odd way or the next.

His lean, disarmingly handsome figure appeared out of literal no-where, standing beside the portal, restless eyes flickering over the group.
What was going on?
He didn't know.

And, truth be told, he wasn't in much of a mood to care, either..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Sam stood, tapping his feet.
"Yes you can go. Just get through there, before your sister has my head!" He snapped at Ron, impatiently. It wasn't that he was angry, he just wanted to get through this nasty business.

He turned to Xaver, recognizing him only slightly, "I suppose you want to go as well? Ginny would welcome you, I know." He told Xaver.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver recognized the man instantly, when he spoke. His thoughts had been a little rearranged, when he'd been in captivity, but he'd recognized the face.. and when Sam had spoken, his voice had completed the needed assembly to register in his thoughts.

Suddenly, that lazy, annoyed structure was gone from his figure, and Xaver swept one arm across his middle, making a low, sure bow before he straightened.
"Sir."

His eyes flickered over the man.

"That is the Lady's decision. If, truly, she welcomes, then she only can say, and mean so. None other."

Xaver deeply respected the red-headed beauty.
He wouldn't come, if she didn't really want him to go. He made that plainly obvious.
--And he wouldn't let some other speak for her, anyway. He knew very well, Ginny could speak for herself..

"We'll see when we get through, no?"

He winked at Sam, his handsome features drawn almost into a smile. It was a warmer, and strangely more welcoming gesture than most ever received.
Even so, Xaver walked past him, and stepped into the portal, crossing. And, finally, his eyes rested upon Ginny's lively, gorgeous features. He had to resist, in every part of his creature, going over to her and drawing her into his arms, but in his eyes.. His eyes gave away everything.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Xaver arrived in a beautiful garden area. There was a small circular space where the portal was set up, and all around, small paths lead off into the flower beds and orcherds.

Ginny looked up at him. She had been staring at the ground until she heard Xaver come through. She looked at him, smiling tightly. She was tense, that was more sure than anything. But she was also surprised. She hadn't seen Xaver in the forest, so she supposed he had come after she had stepped through.

Conan and some guards stood a litle ways off, also staring at Xaver.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

The gardens caught him off guard. He had been expecting a more serious setting.. but gardens?
The deep blues of his eyes flickered, nunplussed, over the lively, scenic escape, carefully scanning all of the guards, and on-lookers as well.

Dressed in combat boots, black, unearthly pants, and a deep, liquidy-blue shirt that drew out the sharpness of his ice-hinting eyes in a most dramatic manner, he stood out, much as a black sheep did in a pure flock.
The black sheep.
Very much so he supposed.

Energy trembled about his lonesome, handsome figure, a shimmering sort of black haze appearing about his fingers, before suddenly vanishing.
Untapped energy had a way of getting out..

In a way, Xaver could understand why to many, he was frightening.
Hell - he scared himself sometimes.

He bowed then, facing Ginny, making a low, and respectful gesture, though his eyes never left hers. A small, mischevious little smile played at the corners of his mouth - something only she would notice, in being familiar with his features as she was, and as the rest of them weren't. The smile was for her, and her alone, anyway..

"Ginny Weasley," he said as he straightened, his low tones soft to the ear, but threatening to on-lookers. He wasn't one to be messed with - and he was in no mood to be messed with. That much was tantalizingly clear.
"I answer to you only - may I join you?"

No one else could stop him in what he wanted to do.
The only thing that could, was her will. What she wanted.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I would enjoy your presence very much so." Ginny answered back, softly. Her eyes stayed on his, the spell broken only when someone in the gather group coughed. She cleared her own throat.
"Are the others coming?" She asked, tilting her head slightly, as though she could hear them.

((We have to wait for a few of the others to post before we continue.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron entered shortly their after.He looked around."too bad I can't enjoy this." he muttered.He looked over at ginny and xaver and nodded at them.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at her brother with relief. She was glad he had com to. After all, he had told her he had planned to drink all night. Anything was better than that.

She hoped the rest would hurry up. She really wanted to get this all over with.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

Walked through the portal, his wand still out, still not too trusting right now. Wondering what the heck was going on.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Ginny Weasly

"Put your wand away. Too many muggles." Ginny whispered to Devon. She frowned at his up-tight demenure and looked at the other two boys. She looked back to Devon.

"Are the girls on their way?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

slipped the wand away grudgingly. "They should be behind me."
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded at him, smiling tightly, "Alright." She nodded again, thanking him.

Conan and the crowd watched. Most didn't know what the portal was, and it only confused them. But Conan was starring at it with anger. He didn't want all these people in his home.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Cho followed Devon and nervously chuckled. "Hehe I think I might have gotten the wrong place....looks as if this is a party beng thrown here...." She said looking at all the people surrounding her.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

"First thing that Comes to my head....Is what the hell is going on and whats with the strong arm tactics." He says this with a less then pleased look towards the so-called 'guards'.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

harrypotterfan:)

Cho nudged him lightly in the ribs and asked in a low one,"Do you not notice that you are surrounded by Ginny's guards and Ginny and this stranged winged man and Ron?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]