News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

James Potter: alive and well(ish)!!!!!!!

Started by IHeartHP101, December 29, 2006, 10:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartHP101

I think that James Potter is alive:

-James and Lupin switched places (maybe Lily heped them, her wand was "extra good for charms"!) using the switching spell. Why else would JKR add that stuff? (info on switching spell, and Lily's wand)
-maybe they switched because they didn't trust Black.
-Lupin seems to be best friends with Harry the moment they meet, he never stares at Harry's scar.
-Lupin also seems to know what James would think. BECAUSE HE IS JAMES!!!
-do we know what house Lupin was in? He seems like he should be in Gryffindor right?
-Also how did Hagrid get the potters' vault key if they were dead and the house was ruined?
-when Harry tells Lupin about hearing his mom (or mum) and dad die, lupin doesn't seem sad, he gets "pale", why because it wasn't really his dad dying, it was Lupin!

strange right?
It is possible... ???
"'I was ripped from my body, I was less than a spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still I was alive.'"

sounds like that hurt!

Robert D

i dont think so but that would be cool if it was james ???

natato

men arent worthy for tears and one who is won't make you cry.

Every day without you is like a book without pages. I love you, I will always do, for the rest of our earthly and heavenly life.

Born to be free...........

BE COOL!

true love doesn't have a happy end...true love never ends

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

H4rry_P0tter_fan

"I'm following my sister around" "She's on top of me"

I think that it can be true but I didnt understand a few parts to what you said heart if you read this. :o :o ???

:P

Naurm

From what I've seen throughout the course of the books that doesn't seem like something that JK would do. I can't explain it, it just doesn't seem likely. When Remus first saw Harry he immediatley had a fatherly or even brotherly affection for Harry because he knew his dad and mother well. Nothing JK has said has elluded to this. I suppose if this were to happen in the last book then she would keep it as tightly under the hat as possible. I do wonder if somehow Harry will be able to communicate with his dead parents or see something like their wedding in a Pensieve but I don't think any parents will be coming back.

ChoChangHP118

Well, i dont know if this is true.....but harry might be able to see his parents again.....because there are rumers flying everywhere that Joe might KILL harry in the seventh!!!!!!!!!!! She would do it so no one could copy here work. (As much as i wouldn't want harry to die.....I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE COPYING JOE'S WORK!!) also daniel hopes that harry WILL die....so then he can do a dying scene in the last movie!! (If they DO do a last movie!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

Joe??my friend says james potter is not alive.....is this true ???
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(joe is what the j stands for in j.k. rowling........when i learn things new like that i like to say them a lot to get used to it!!)
i think both harry's parents are dead because in the forth when harrys and voldemorts wands connect....harrys parents come out of the connection along with a lot of other people that are dead!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

hermionescool

Quote from: IHeartHP101 on December 29, 2006, 10:30:34 AM
I think that James Potter is alive:

-James and Lupin switched places (maybe Lily heped them, her wand was "extra good for charms"!) using the switching spell. Why else would JKR add that stuff? (info on switching spell, and Lily's wand)
-maybe they switched because they didn't trust Black.
-Lupin seems to be best friends with Harry the moment they meet, he never stares at Harry's scar.
-Lupin also seems to know what James would think. BECAUSE HE IS JAMES!!!
-do we know what house Lupin was in? He seems like he should be in Gryffindor right?
-Also how did Hagrid get the potters' vault key if they were dead and the house was ruined?
-when Harry tells Lupin about hearing his mom (or mum) and dad die, lupin doesn't seem sad, he gets "pale", why because it wasn't really his dad dying, it was Lupin!

strange right?
It is possible... ???
ur mental that could never happen if it does i'll take it back

HermioneFan

Woah! I never noticed all of that! It could be him, but i'm sorta in the middle of deciding if it is him or not... ???
hermioneschool - That's mean! it's not very noce to call someone mental...  >:(