News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Actors?

Started by HermioneFan, July 18, 2007, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Did anyone notice how the new Dumbledore in the fourth movie, grabbed Harry and shoved him against something? The quiet dumbledore would have touched Harry on the shoulder and be calm with him.

HermioneFan

^^woah! I never noticed. I like the old dumbledore a lot better. I think the new dumbledore should be named "dumbledork" i'm just kidding :)

Sky

Lol. That part just stuck out to me....

LordBlaZe

hes not too bad, i mean he has a lot more action in him and i doubt he'll die suddenly
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Sky

He's a good actor, but will never replace the old Dumbledore.

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 28, 2007, 11:24:31 AM
Quote from: Devon_McGonagall on July 26, 2007, 07:49:40 AM
if they don't do the seventh into a movie, theres going to be a horde of HP fans lead by me that will go lynch mob the people who have made the 6 movies before hand.

trust me you will see me in that mob....LOL
me 2
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: LordBlaZe on August  7, 2007, 10:34:47 PM
the 3 main chars already signed up for the last too movies. I think the HBP is coming out next year october or something like that. Anyways they should make the last one ATLEAST 3 hours long, either that or split it in too. That book is way to g.ood to make into some crappy 2 hour flick like OOTP was
agrred major
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

darkluv37

Quote from: Sky on August 24, 2007, 03:15:59 AM
Did anyone notice how the new Dumbledore in the fourth movie, grabbed Harry and shoved him against something? The quiet dumbledore would have touched Harry on the shoulder and be calm with him.

no he would not have its wuts it the script he had 2