News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room Disscusion - RP

Started by HermioneFan, July 18, 2007, 04:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermioneFan

Anyone can join this RP. :D
Hermione, in an awkward moment of just ending an arguement with Petunia, had to think of something to say to bring up some other conversation. "I heard Fred and George are going to try and pull a prank on Malfoy. I wonder what they're going to try and do..."

((This is my first RP i've started, tell me what u think of it please :) ))

harrypotterfan:)

((why Petunia....?))

Cho appeared next to Hermione while she was talking about rumors abotu Fred and George. "Oh yes, they told me that they are going to play a major prank for the sake of Harry and embarrass Draco in front of the whole school. Wonder how they're going to do that..."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

(( IDK... couldn't think of anyone else :) ))
" They're gonna do it durng potions class by puting a purple slime bomb in his cylinder. It stains your skin purple for a whole week!" Ron said as he floated by.
((I forgot what the science containers are called  :-\))

harrypotterfan:)

((Hermione did you post a bio yet?))
Cho laughed and said,"Hopefully the blob will last for more than a week."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

*hey wat r u guys talkin about?*sed jessie as she walked past them

HermioneFan

((EDIT:)) "Oh, how Fred and George are gonna pull a prank on Malfoy. What's it to you?"

dobby888

HermioneFan

(( Oh, i thought u were talking about a guy  :-[ lol ))

dobby888