News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Returning

Started by pig, July 18, 2007, 09:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig strolled through the grounds every so slowly. It had been two years since she had quit her job. It was after the death of her former boyfriend Nick that she new she needed to leave Hogwarts. She had suffered so much, seen so many battles yet she still remained her happy self but after that Day her whole live fell and came crashing to peaces. She cried every night and could no longer do her job.  Pig stopped,took a deep breath and entered Hogwarts.

Ginny Weasly

"Penny Melda...I had a feeling I'd see you again soon." Ginny was heard before she was seen. She came walking down the stairs into the Entrance Hall. She still looked like she belonged in school, but her eyes told a diffrent story. Her eyes were cold to a point, and beyond that was a strange warmness at seeing an old friend.

"How are you?" She asked, stopping in front of Pig.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

"Much Better then I was a year ago, Ive been travelling something i wanted to do for a very long time. Just never got the chance. How have you been Ginny?" she said with a small smile.

Pig looked around, nothing had change everything was just the way it was when she left.

Ginny Weasly

"Better than I used to be." Ginny smiled at Pig, softly. She looked over Pig. The girl had once been a student of Ginny's, then a friend, then a co-worker. Ginny had a special fondness for Pig.

"Travel? Sounds fun."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" it was besides the time when i run into some vampire's. That was a tricky situation to get out of"

Ginny Weasly

"Vampires are tricky creatures in general." Ginny said, sympatheticlly.

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" yes but I dont think these Vampire like me very much.  I think they were some how related to Nicks family." she then stoped speaking, her face paled slightly and a small frown formed on her lips.

Ginny Weasly

((I'm so sorry, but I can hardly think. I didn't sleep at all last night.))

"Ah. Sounds fun filled." Ginny smirked at Pig.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

( Its fine  ;D why didn't u get much sleep?)

" Anyway enough about me,Hows Hogwarts been with out me?" she said changing the subjected

Ginny Weasly

((It's the wierdest thing...if my boyfriend doesn't stay the night and sleep beside me, I have trouble sleeping.))

"The same as it's always been. Students running around like chickens with their heads cut off because exams are coming or something like that." Ginny shrugged. She didn't hardly pay sttention to the students in general except in class.

There were some exceptions to this rule. Her own students, the ones she took under her wing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

( nope not weird, my sister has the same Problem and she is going on Holiday without him this week, she's going to have one tough week lol)

Pig laughed, she had missed Ginny's wild sense of humour. It was times like these that she cherished. Where everything seemed calm and carefree.

" aaa just the way i left it" she said smiling

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed, "Yes, nothing changes. Fifty years from now, this will be the same." She shook her head.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" Most likely, all that travailing has made me Hungary.  Wanna go get someing to eat?" Pig asked. she could hear her grumbling belly. It was protesting for food.

Naroto Mashima

Al who was walking in the Great Hall, down the steps, not looking where he was going, was reading a book.
He grabbed a Fanged Frisbee that zoomed past him without looking up from his book, and said, "These are banned."
He accidentally bumped into someone.
"Whoops sorry I-" however, he never finished the sentance, as he saw a former friend.
"Oh, hey! It's been a while, right?" he asked her.
"Hey, Ginny, what do I do with this?" he asked, giving her the frisbee.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny took the frisbee and it simply disappeared as her fingers touched it. She nodded a hello at Al then turned to Pig.
"Sure. I don't have to teach any classes today, and I love putting off paperwork. Food sounds lovely!" She smiled, slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret