News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Cameron McDonald

Started by Devon_McGonagall, July 22, 2007, 05:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon_McGonagall

Character Name: Cameron McDonald

Sex: kidding Male

Bloodline: Muggleborn

Job: Drifter once graduated

Physical Appearance:

Cameron is a rather handsome bleach blone fellow who likes to compare himself to the Surfer Dudes of the United States state of California or Florida. He is about 6'3" tall and weighs around 205 pounds of suntanned muscle, He has emerald green eyes with brown specks and for a large period of the time likes to wear his hair long.

Personality:

Cameron is well known to the teachers of Hogwarts, he, tho never showing contempt for any teacher in particular, was a troublemaker. A few people even thinks he would be one to join the Death Eaters had he even had a speck of true wizarding blood in him. He is well versed in Occlumancy and defense against the dark arts, as well as healing spells.

He has a certain contempt for authority, and does study many things that could be considered dark. However, that study was meant to prepare himself for anything he ran into while he drifted from one country to the next around the globe.

Family: Unknown

Interests: Studying anything that has to do with the dark arts.

Wand:

12 1/2 inch Dragon heartstring Entwined with Phoenix Feather made with inflexible Rowan wood

Pets: Hypogriff

Other:

History:

Cameron ran away from an abusive house when he was just 9 years old and stowed away on a tramp freighter heading for the United states. He was caught by the crew and forced to work for the captain for a year and a half, and forcibly returned home to england. Where he was found on the docks by one Professor Serverus Snape, Snape recognized his potential imediately and basically dragged him to see Professor Dumbledore.

He was then given a place at hogwarts, where he continued to have a checkered past, he was sorted into Slytherin and placed under Snapes whim. He was in detention more then he was ever at class, however, somehow he managed to pass his classes, and ended up with 7 OWLs in his fifth year. He went onto his last two years where he seemed to blend into the background rather then get into trouble then graduated.

Since graduating he has traveled the world seeing its wonders and running with the strangest creatures around. Even managing to work it out that he was allowed to spend some time with European mountain giants. But that only lasted for about 4 months before neither him nor the giants seemed to really wish each others presense around the other. He seemed to leave them with at least some well wishes, and moved on.

Then he heard about the World Quidditch Cup and Triwizard tournament fiasco's and then finally about the return of You-Know-Who, and he decided it was time for him to come back.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Ginny Weasly

Stop posting in bios!

No one wants to read a long conversation after they read a biography. Knock it off, please.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret