News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Feelings After Reading Deathly Hallows (Spoilers, Of Course)

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, July 23, 2007, 04:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonnie88

he seemed a little too mean though. i wish i knew more about him when he was a kid then i could see if he was really mean or not. 
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Ginny Weasly

James...I think..was human. He did things I'm sure he wouldn't have been too proud of one day...but what child doesn't?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

bonnie88

iluvharryandginny818

my fealings after eading dh is a mixture iwas there at midnight had it sone my 8:00 the next morning and on top of that i've read teh dang book 57 times no joke!!!
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bonnie88

iluvharryandginny818

yeah ;D complete and total wannabe hermione i mean ive red the book so many dang times i know a whole bunch about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bonnie88

i wish i was allowed to read a book more than once!...57 times, geez!

lovestheweasleytwins

JRK killed all me fav ppl but 1 why did she have to kill Fred okay I really dont care if she would of killed Harry I wouldn't have though any thing of it but thats just me but when I read that fred died I got really mad and when sirius died OH MY GOODNESS.
my fav ppl are Tonks Lupin Siruis Fred & George and she killed all of them but George that made me SO mad okay she could of killed Tonks & Lupin but Sirius and Fred that made me really mad.I know the movie is about Harry potter but I really think she should of killed Harry then Fred :'(.the only thing I liked about that book was the vary ending when Harry Ginny Ron and Herms are saying good bye to there kids.

bonnie88

i didn't like the fact that fred died either, but im glad harry didn't die.

dobby888

Yeah... I agree with both of you!! But what about when Hedwig dies? And Dobby?  What about them?

bonnie88

i cried when both of them died!!! i was devestated!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

dobby888

Yeah.... but actually.... my feelings after reading deathly hallows.... I felt content... like the series had successfully ended and stuff.... it was a good feeling, even though I was sad because of all of the deaths and what not.... I was content....

bonnie88

dobby888

Yeah... I felt that too.... but weren't you also happy about how the series had ended? Oh and I thought the part in the book where Harry dies for a while... I thought that was interesting.....the way that JK described things and all that.... and I'm glad that dumbledore was with him...

bonnie88