News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Feelings After Reading Deathly Hallows (Spoilers, Of Course)

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, July 23, 2007, 04:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

But I also thought that the room he went to was weird.... especially because of that weird baby thing that was in the room...

bonnie88

Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

Quote from: dobby888 on April 13, 2008, 04:01:59 AM
Yeah... I felt that too.... but weren't you also happy about how the series had ended? Oh and I thought the part in the book where Harry dies for a while... I thought that was interesting.....the way that JK described things and all that.... and I'm glad that dumbledore was with him...

it totally fit in because we were talking about when Harry died.

bonnie88

wait i still don't know how the baby thing fit in :(

dobby888

Well you know when Harry goes to that one room (when he dies)? Well it said there was a creepy little baby thing in the room too!!

bonnie88

i know that (i am not as stupid as i sound:) ) but i don't know how it made sense in the book

dobby888

Oh... well I think that the baby had to like be there to help someone when they died, like how DUmbledore helped Harry... like maybe the baby's mother will die, and then she'll see her baby and then she'll like come back to life and be all happy and everything....

bonnie88

dobby888

I don't know it was just a thought, because Dumbledore was there to help Harry go back to life, so maybe that's what that room thing is for...

bonnie88

dobby888

That's all I'm saying... but maybe someone else has a better idea? ((suggestions anyone?))

halfbloodprincess6

I think the baby maybe represents the part of voldemort that dies
but thats just my opinion

dobby888

Yeah that might be part of it too... like that part is waiting for the rest of him before they can actually die....

dobby888