News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Deathly Hallows. Wow ((Only if you have read it, will contain spoilers)

Started by CatPrincess, July 31, 2007, 12:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

well, harry fought voldy by himself, so if many people fought him at once, or just went for the horcruxes they could probably kill him.

uglycupcakes

dobby888

uglycupcakes

dobby888

HAHAHAHAHA you said cringe!!!!! rofl!!! *points and laughs hysterically*

uglycupcakes

dobby888

Sorry but I have to tell you about last night.  So last night we were at a sleepover and we were all talking about what bus we were on and stuff so people were like *wait so you aren't on P anymore??* *no I'm not on P* and they kept saying P and I was cracking up and like a minue later I'm like *you said Pee!!!!!* It was hillarious

uglycupcakes

woah bean im glad you guys are so mature. Really i am congrats!!

P.s..  you rock my socks. really you do. Oh and do you mind if i wear your sweatshirt?!??!?! I hope not because i mightjust have to!! (and mabye the day spanish starts to be a suck up)

fudge0604

Lol Jessie..... Maturity.... LOL ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Yeah go ahead punkin, but if it gets dirty wash it and dont even think about losing it!!

Me immature??? NOOOOO Iza's the one who wants to wear my sweatshirt from spanish camp to suck up to teachers!!!  And it was truly funny when that happened.... oh and I have another funny story

So there's this new teacher and he teaches history.  So all these copies of the constitution fall out of his podium and he's like *Oh no constitutions are coming out of my...* and theres a huge pause and I thought he was gonna say pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was cracking up the entire period, and he kept saying like *Are you ok??* and I'd be like *yeah...yeah I'm ok*

So then there's this guy that I like adn my friend was like, *if you were squashed next to him you'd be doing this the whole time* and then like you know how you shrug?? she shrugged with only one shoulder so I would be like rubbing my arm on his.  Then when I passed him in the hall I did that and it was hillarious.  So then in religion we made all these guys do it and me and my friend were cracking up and then we went to history (same period as before) and when Mr M (teacher) asked *are you ok??* I was like *yeah, but could you do this for me?* and then I did the thing and he was like *why do you want me to do it??* and I was like *oh... no reason* and he was like *no I'm not doing it* and then I asked him at lunch and I was like *please please please!!!* and then he did it and I cracked up, but I wasn't with anyone who understood it and so everyone ignored me and I was thinking ~man this is hillarious... where are my friends when this happened??~

Arney_Lestrange

awww you all ruined it....Ive only read it 9 times....i didnt realise any of that :P

dobby888

uglycupcakes

No not really. lol yes it was. wanna hear about my tripping. yeah i think you do. OK so i was walking down the schools stairs and then a turned the corner and i have rocketdogs (shoes) and then there like really sliddy yea so i like ran into this jr. and fell on my butt  it hurt and my friend lexi was laughing at me and i was like omg shut up that hurt but i was like laughing really hard. yeah it was funny and your jealous.

HermioneFan

lol "uglycupcakes"

What are everyone's thoughts on the 7th movie?

dobby888

Lolz omg thats hillarious!!!!

ok so then my History teacher told this horrible joke and every one did the quiet curtousy laugh and out of nowhere I just go *BAHAHA BAHAHA!!!* and I screamed it and everyone was just like Wha!?  It was soo funny!!!!