News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Deathly Hallows. Wow ((Only if you have read it, will contain spoilers)

Started by CatPrincess, July 31, 2007, 12:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

game fr33ak

Quote from: CatPrincess on July 31, 2007, 12:49:01 AM
I, loved it. The ending just made me cry and I was so hppy. The only person I was sad about dieing was SNAPE.

((I WAS RIGHT, SNAPE WAS GOOD, SO HAHA PEOPLE WHO SAID HE WAS BAD))

Anyway, I overall thought it was a VERY VERY good way to end the series. I also knew Harry was a horcrux but was so happy when he didn't die!

(I was right, he lived lol)

The ending just captured my heart, and J.K. Rowling did an amazing job wrapping up her series, don't you think?

((It'd be cool if she made another whole new mythical series, but something different from, Harry Potter, she is an excellent author))

i agree

Sky

I thought the epilogue was a bit over-done. The names Lily and James were just too much. I just wish instead of an epilogue, that there be a book about what happened later. The book was good though.

bonnie88

yeah that would have been alot better and the names confused me at first
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

Quote from: uglycupcakes on July  1, 2008, 11:04:41 PM
What was in harry's teacup? Raises eyebrow....

That little wolf looking at the moon I forget what it's called...

Quote from: Sky on July 15, 2008, 04:33:47 AM
I thought the epilogue was a bit over-done. The names Lily and James were just too much. I just wish instead of an epilogue, that there be a book about what happened later. The book was good though.
I agree with that, but I thought that if she had made it more in depth that it might have made more sense