News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which hallow would you pick??

Started by LordBlaZe, August 2, 2007, 06:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of 3 hallows which would you pick to have??

Elder Wand
4 (22.2%)
Ressurection Stone
2 (11.1%)
Invisibility Cloak
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

LordBlaZe

When i was reading the book i was thinking about this question. Personally i would choose the cloak cause ur  invisible and can do whatever you want and get away with it. But then again in the world we live in wtf is the point of a elder wand. The ressurection stone is pretty awsome except that the dead come out weird, it would be good if they came back untouched and just like they were before they died. If i was harry i would probably choose either. The wand to own any death eater, and kill bellatrix!! The stone to bring back his parents, dumbledore and sirius. The cloak because he's a wanted man and because it's just pretty awesome lol, they all have their ups and downs!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

hermionescool

Personally I'd take the cloak, since it doesn't have any strings attached.

dobby888

id take the cloak because you can avvoid spells if the person doesnt know where you are and you could eavesdrop really easily

Lola_La_Fringe7

you are totally right about the cloak thing
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

yeah and if ur small u can take frends with u!!1

Lola_La_Fringe7

that would be sooooo awesome!!! I'd be like partay in the clouse I mean cloak
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

harrypotterfan:)

.....LOL.....picking the cloak as well....totally agree with 0612
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

fudge0604

the thing that is dum with the elder wand then yu got to defeat the one that got it but if i diden't get the wand i would taken the cloak

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

harrypotterfan:)

haha no one is stupid enough to pick the resurrection stone yet....joking ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

totally pick the invisibility cloak, and then go down to the Playboy mansion.....lol
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

lexiswierd5

i would totaly pick the invisability cloak beacuse i could get away with anything and plus  having the resurection stone and talking to someone who is supposed to be dead would be a little awkward

hermionescool