News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry the devil?

Started by hermionescool, August 2, 2007, 09:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermionescool

totally agree all my parents care about is my lil bro and my grades which they really shouldn't worry about ;D

bonnie88

my mom is just happy i read at all!!!
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Kilynn

i go to church. Its not reading hp is bad. It's believeing in it and basing ur life around it that is bad. It sorta hurts to here you guys saying negative stuff about people that go to chruch, like me.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

richiee

i don't think going to church is bad because i go there ones in a while just to get a clearer insight on things

bonnie88

i have nothing against people who go to church, but i have met some people who are a little tooooo religous if you know wat i mean.

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: Kilynn on November 30, 2007, 06:30:03 AM
i go to church. Its not reading hp is bad. It's believeing in it and basing ur life around it that is bad. It sorta hurts to here you guys saying negative stuff about people that go to chruch, like me.
i agree kilynn strongly infact i go to church and i luv hp but reading this a seeing the trash people right hurt in heart i mean come on
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bonnie88

no one is trying to be mean. its just that i have met people who think that kind of stuff is evil and i don't think it is.

Kilynn

Well, that is those peoples beliefs and they can believe that if they want. ((no offense and nothing personal.))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

bonnie88

you're right, but some people judge me because i don't think its evil, thats what gets on my nerves.

Kilynn

Yeahh i understand, its sorta like i was hurt that everyone was talking about people who go to church.

bonnie88

too many people judge other people.   

bonnie88

drewskit

My mom dosnt like it either, but im a teen so I have to be Rebellious. lol.

bonnie88

i am probably like one of the least rebellious teens ever, i know that sounds really werid but i hate to get in trouble! my mom lets read anything! she doesn't really care about most stuff and we are pretty open minded so yeah i don't have to worry about that

I loves YOUz

My nanny and dad read them to so... Yeah my family likes Harry Potter... hehe
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!