News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

quidditch(anyone can join!!)

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 3, 2007, 04:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

wow thatd be great then you could stick around forever!!

Shara2007

"ya but I still have to get that job." Sarah siad as she then grabbed her broom.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

ok so what exactly do i have to do?

harrypotterfan:)

"You have to catch a fast moving ball called the snitch and avoid being hit by bludgers.....beaters on the opposite team will most likely hit the seeker first......because the winner is determine who gets the ball first." Cho said smiling.

"Sarah is a total animal fanatic......but Sarah what about your job at the Ministry? You have to take care of animals 24/7."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

ok... but how does the snitch move??is there like a spell that makes it fly away or something??

"The snitch basically moves magically....yeah you'll get the hang of this place soon....most things are just magically moving."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

oh yeah...like the candles in the great hall!!

Cho smiled and nodded."Exactly...."

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

ok and then i just catch that ball?? well....that cant be to hard can it??

LordBlaZe

it's not as easy as it looks" blaze finally says. Im no seeker but it takes hard work and practise to be on the gryffindor team
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

yeah, theyre a pretty good team!! but if i can learn how... well then i can practice for the rest of the year and then hopefully make the team next year!!* jessie said with a smile

LordBlaZe

i like your determination" says blaze with a smile "as a seeker you have to be alert and aware, think like the snitch and as soon as you spot it blast off as fast as you can, also ask for cover, im always there to knock off the other seeker if he tries to race you to the snitch!!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

ok thats a good plan, but just dont hurt him.... i wouldnt want to be the cause of that!!

LordBlaZe

lol,, i would never crash my own teammate, anyways whens are next game cho?
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain