News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My First Attempt At a FF......please reply

Started by Michelle_Granger, August 19, 2002, 11:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_Granger

Hi, I'm only nine so this Fan Fic may not be the best, Allie will help me a bit, so here it goes.

The same dream kept coming over Harry, he same one, Voldemort was killing someone, but who?, Harry couldn't make out the face of who it was.

First of all this person was young, a boy though, Harry had seen before, be he couldn't recall who it was.

'You Will die for a friend!' Voldemort roared, Harry could here whimpering, then the two death words happend:

'Avada Kedrava!' Roared Voldmort's fierece Voice.

the boy fell to the ground, and Harry Potter woke up with his scar burning again.

'Owe' Harry muttered, his scar had hurt twice as more before though.

I know it's only a bit, but I'll write more...soon.

~Michelle~
«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸. *MiChElLe*.¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Lily_Evans

Michelle_Granger

Thanks!

Harry decided to write Sirius, he always gave good advice, unless he wrote to Dumbeldore, or Ron?, Hermione?.

He decided to write to Sirius, and truthfully, about his Dream, or nightmare.

Harry got a piece of parchment, and a quill he thought of something to write, he didn't know how to 'fraise' the letter, since V.oldemort had risen, Harry didn't know what was going to come.

he finally wrote down:

Dear Sirius,

You Told me to keep you updated, I keep having a strange dream, V.oldemort is a;ways in it, I just don't understand what is going to happen, I guess WhatWill Come, Will Come, Anyways, I'm fine, the Muggle's have been OK to me, and they're still afraid that you might show up, now really,

I Hope you and BuckBeak are OK-Harry

Harry Rolled up the Piece of Parchment, and he woke up Hedwig, sht hooted in a harder way then she usally did.

'Just find Sirius' harry muttered, stroking Hedwig, she bit Harry's finger, Harry tied the letter to her legg, and she soared off into the night sky like a ghost, Harry watched soar off, then crawled into bed.

Michelle_Granger

No Reply's :(

Harry woke up to see A Small Owl zooming around his room, he looked up , it was Pig.

'Pig, Stop'

Pig calmed down, and allowed Harry to untie his letter, from Ron, When Harry untied it read:

Dear Harry,
Happy Birthday!
I hope you enjoy your present,
Do you think you could com,e over?, say tomrrow, at 3:00p.m, don't let the muggles let you down Harry!

Ron.

p.s The Dailey Prophet is there, I hope you'll find something interesting in it, see you!.

Harry opend up his gift from, it was a Broom Stick Case, It had the Gryffidor sign on it, along with it, Ron had bought a qudditich ball set.

'Wow Ron' Harry muttered.

Harry got the Dailey Prophet out, he had seen an intersting article.

ronweazley122

O_O WHAT IS IT?!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........this is good!

emily824

it's really good! but u have to put me with ron! if u ask ur sis, she knows what i look like!  ;D keep posting!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Michelle_Granger

Allie told me!, Of Course you ca  e with Ron, all you had to was ask! here's my more!

Black not at Large.......

So Called "Convicted Murder', Sirius Black is inocet all these murders that we thought Black did, were really done by Peter Pettigrew, You-Know-Who's Servant, Peter Pettigrew was caught with a group of death eaters, no one has spotted You-Know-Who, But People say jsut two months ago, The dark Lord has risen.

Harry's heart skipped a beat, Sirius had been found Inocent!, and Ron knew to. so that's why he sent him the paper, Harry thought.

Michelle_Granger

Harry looekd and saw another owl, he didbn't regonize it ,it also had the paper:

He Read the letter:

Dear Harry,
i thought I could send this, but thenthis owl showed up!, I hope you read the article I sent you, or Ron's before you read this, its' great to keep up with the Wizarding World!, By the way Happy Birthday!, I hope your doing Well, I  also just came back from Bulgaria!, But I broke up with Viktor, Listen harry we need to talk about the alst day, I msis you and Ron very much! I'll see you later on today.

Harry it's.....I cannot explain it all in a letter.

Love,

Hermione.

p.s I 'm so Happy Sirius is free!, by the way it's not a book!

Harry stared down at the letter, he opend up his present from Hermione, it showed a picture of them, beginning there Fourth year, at the qudditich World cup, Hermione was waving , Ron was sticking out his tongue, and harry was laughing.

Harry smiled.

Hermione also had gotten hinm an assort of sweets.

emily824

thanks sooo much!!!!!! i love the story! please continue! ur sis knows what i look like....and u write just as well as her! ;D

Michelle_Granger

Harry smiled, he went down to breakfast, The Dursely's didn't bother say anything to him, which Harrry was used to, he grabbed himself a piece of toast and btutered it, Dudley's eyes were moving along the Televsion, he was watching his favourite T.V show.

Harry had forgotten that he was going to Ron's soon, but he decided to break the silence.

'Er- Unlce Vernon, do you mind if I go over to Ron's hosue for the rest of the summer holidays?'Harry asked polietly, they ere used to him going off wioth Ron, for the remainder.

'Go on with thse Stupid people, like you' Snarled Uncle Vernon, Harry scowled, well at least he was going, Silence passed, Harry finished his breakfast.

he ran up the stairs to his room, to his surpise Hedwig was back!

Harry,
I don't have to senc you letters all the time now, you can be able to movie in with me, if you want to leave the muggles, I now have a wizarding home, I know your going to ron's for the rest, I'll see you during the school yearm and you'll be able to move in at the end of the year!

Sirius.

p.s Happy Birthday!, I cannot get you a gift, but you'l get a treat.

Cheers!

Harry wrote a quick note to Ron:

Ron,
I'll be over at 3, I'm glad Sirius is free!,
See you soon!

Cannot wait1, Cheers
Harry.

Harry sent the note with Hedwig, and he drifted off, it felt like something had gone right this year.

Michelle_Granger

Michelle_Granger

emily824