News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Werewolf (open)

Started by Violet, August 5, 2007, 12:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon_McGonagall

((the general needed stuff for a couple weeks stay))
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

dobby888

jessie stood in the hospital wing for a time before pulling up a stool between violet and devons beds *jeez you guys...* she said worried *that was a big scare tonight!*

harrypotterfan:)

Cho just packed up some clothes in a suitcase that she conjured. Then the neccesities and she looked around the room and packed a book full of pictures. She smiled as she entered the room.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

(wouldn't it be left the room??)

Devon_McGonagall

Groans "Remind me in the future....charging down a werewolf......bad idea." He muttered.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Violet

The sun came up slowly and sure enaf Violet changed back slowly to luckly she still had her close on fully she opened here eyes looking over at Cho see asked. "Oh hay what happened I feel... hurt and sore."
By Skyla Winters

Devon_McGonagall

sits up to look over at Violet, the bandage across his back where her claws tore open his shoulders "You ok?" he asked her. Caring more as usual for others then himself.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

"Hey Violet," Cho said softly. "You're okay right?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Violet

"No I'm hurt and in pain but why? How did my neck heal so fast?"
By Skyla Winters

Devon_McGonagall

"I dont think I should tell you." he replied. "I think Madame Poffrey should." he replied yelling in pain as his shoulders seemed to light on fire.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Cho healed the searing pain alittle."You okay Devon....sit for awhile....they told me they're bringing you to St. Mungo's soon."

She turned to Violet and said,"Proffesor Dumbledore will tell you when we leave......I don't think we're the right people to explain what had happened."

Violet

"Ok but Deven your back is bleeding."
By Skyla Winters

Devon_McGonagall

the bleeding was obviously from a grusome claw mark right across his back. the bleeding seemed to get worst. he falls back on the bed in pain.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

"Please move...." Then there were two people and they carried Devon.

Cho followed with the suitcase of things and said softly,"Bye Violet."

dobby888

Jessie watched the whole thing transform before her eyes *Violet I dont want to leave you alone, but I have to go and say good-bye to devon and plus then madam pomfrey can tell you what happened* said Jessie slowly edging away, when she finished talking she looked violet square in the eyes and slowly shrugged her shoulders, and managed a weak smile. Then she ran to say good-bye to devon before it was to late.