News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the forest(anyone can join)

Started by dobby888, August 6, 2007, 03:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

*alright, but what about you cho? Albus?*

harrypotterfan:)

Cho said,"You guys can go ahead first...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

im going with you. said littel Albus

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

``can you give me one of those breathing devices??``

Post Potter depression.

Cho softly laughed and made a replicate of it. "Here Albus."
((Albus you can don't have to include the word little everytime you're talking.....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

have fun in your in your magical little pixie pond" said blaze sarcastically, laughing a little.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Cho pushed him lightly and said,"Do you want to join them Blaze.....I can make it happen."

((LOL....the aggressive Cho has come out....LOL....joking))

LordBlaZe

haha, relax i already said i would here for you guys, and hurry up it's getting cold like crazy" said blaze shivering a little
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

LordBlaZe

look, i just wanna get out of here, ok. So could you guys please just hurry it up" said blaze is eyes growing big. His voice sounded much more serious now
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Cho muttered a spell and suddenly it became warmer. "Are you okay Blaze?"

LordBlaZe

uhmm, yea yea can we move along with this pond discovery trip now!" said Blaze, almost like he had something to hide
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

"You can go back to the school if you want..." Cho said gently getting alittle worried about Blaze now.

LordBlaZe

NO WAY, i'm not going anywere, YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME" yelled Blaze, anger beading from his eyes. "oh, oh my god, im sorry i dont know what got over me, this pond is weird. It's doing something to me, can you guys just explore it already"

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain