News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Quidditch Game))

Started by LordBlaZe, August 8, 2007, 10:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Madame Hooch finally readied the ball. The players were floating into the air, eager to play the game and hungry to win it. Madame Hooch finally grabbed the quaffle, blew the whistle and through it into the air. The chasers whipped into it, a ravenclaw got it first and passed it back to his team mate. "Double Team Her!!" yelled blaze and him and Albus rushed the poor soul in back a few strong yards. Blaze snatched the quaffle and jetted down the field. As he neared the posts he through the quaffle to the other side and another gryffindor chaser caught it and lobbed it into the right goal post but it was saved nicely by the ravenclaw keeper...

(k theres just a start off, make each post intense plz)
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

Sarah knowing that blaze was a hard compation went strait to the keeper to take the quaffle.

"Not this time Blaze." Sarah siad as she threw it to her team. Some how after her great game against hufflepuff her team looked for her to be the leader. She then watched as Rebecca one of her team mates was starting to get into trouble. So she flew past Blaze and strait to Rebecca.

"Here Rebecca." Sarah then took it and went to the goal to score the frist point of the game.

(we should make the game a tie. Ravenclaw scores more but gryffindor get snitch)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho immediately start looking for the snitch once it was released. She felt something whiz pass by her ear. She saw the snitch and went after it as quick as possible before the opposite team's seeker spotted it as well.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

(question we like the idea or not)

One of the Ravenclaw beaters noticed that Cho was starting to act like she saw it. Knowing exactly what to do they flew towards a budger and sent it strait at cho.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

and Albus took the ball shouting:WOOHHOOO. He flyed closer and closer to the goal

Post Potter depression.

((yeah......has a bit of tension for the audience.....do we even have an audience?))

Cho saw the bludger and ducked causing the bludger to hit someone else. Then she kept searching for the snitch. She reached out but almost slipped off her broom. She quickly climbed back up onto the broom.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

Floats in the air in front of the Ravenclaw hoops. The huge newest member of the Ravenclaw team was also one of the newest students to Hogwarts. He had already sent half of the audience into a wild roar with his earlier save, now the young man was going to make it two. He watched the Gryffindore team carefully and waited for the next attempt on his hoops.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

((maybe you should post your name on the list Sarah made....LOL))

She saw the snitch again and quickly flew after it. The Ravenclaw seeker was closing on her. Then she looked ahead and saw the snitch fly higher into the sky. She regained altitude and quickly flew up.

Shara2007

Sarah was know flying towards her goal again she was going try her hardest to win the quiddich cup for her team this year. She was headed towards Albus who had the ball. She had her hands out she was going to get the quaffle from him. She just was not sure how to. Sarah keeped getting closer and closer to him.

Devon_McGonagall

Watches everything in slow motion as he protected his hoops. He was hoping greatly that the Ravenclaw team would win this match.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

LordBlaZe

((lol no way!!! we're not gonna get outpointed by 150 POINTS then catch the snitch, lets just keep going))

Blaze saw sarah coming after albus. He quickly cut down his angle and crashed sarah out of the way. "Albus Go" said BLaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Devon_McGonagall

Spins around and uses the tail end of his broom to send a Bludger straight at Albus, the large ball, not as much aiming for him as aiming for the ball he's holding, the shot surprisingly accurate. There was a reason this teenager has an offer from a professional team to play keeper for them. The manuever was made and done in just a second or two and he was still in prime position to block the shot incase the bludger missed.

Meanwhile the Ravenclaw seeker finally moved in front of Cho and dived downwards at breakneck speeds after the snitch as it ran, in fact the manuever was insanely suicidal, as gravity kept pulling the seeker faster and faster away from Cho. But really the seeker was pulling a ploy at the last second the seeker would pull out of the dive and grab the snitch. The Wronski feint as its being called famously these days.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

Sarah went for the quaffle she learned what happened last game if you watched the seekers. Sarah grabbed a hold of it hoping that she could maybe score some more points.

"Come one we need to win." Sarah siad to her self as she flew to the hoops.

(well i thought we might want to tie the game but okay)

((wait wasn't the game supposed to be tie but Gryffindors win?))

Shara2007

(i'm lost know. When I put that idea I wa saying that it is a tie becuase gryffindor catches it)