News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 12, 2005, 12:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....joking....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL.....now I'm bored.....did we get off topic again??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

cho, it us. think about it. when aren't we off topic!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

when we're in rps?....LOL

Shara2007

ya are of topic most times.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ok what was this topic about again?....LOL

ChoChangHP118

oh this was an rp that ginny started a while back. but we just came and started talking regularly. i think this was the thread that i played cho cuz i was new and i didn't know about you.

oh yeah....I think and then we started a long conversation....LOL