News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bored

Started by curtis, August 9, 2007, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"fine. only because unless I hear you out I know you won't leave." Sarah siad as she cryed more and looked at her friend. Ginny was not the teacher at the moment.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Well, I don't exactly know anything about love...after all, I got married way too young...and then got divorced...and now I'm in a very strange relationship...." She paused, trying to say this right, "You know how often I see the guy I love?" She asked, suddenly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"no. Wiat you were in a marriage." Sarah looked at Ginny this was all shocking news to her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed, hallowly, "Yes. I'm also a Queen...part time now...because I divorced him...but still a Queen..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"oh I see so why you telling me this." Sarah siad as she whiped some tears away.

Ginny Weasly

"Well, there's this guy I fell in love with not long after my divorce. Actually, I started falling in lobvbe with him while I was in the middle of my divorce...anyway, "Ginny was struggling to tell Sarah her own problems, "I fell in love with him. I've been through so much with him...and then he dissappears. I get to see him maybe once every three months...do you know that tears me apart?"

Ginny's eyes were getting tearful, and she played with her hands, "And the worst of it is that he loves me. He tells me every time I see him. But I never see him. I never know if he's alive or dead...or if he's found someone new. It's harder than anything I've ever had to do...and I've had to do alot of hard things...."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"i see so your trying to tell me that curtis might not be the one." Sarah siad as she looked at her teacher. She would be fine with that but she felt like curtis liked her back.

Ginny Weasly

"No...I'm saying he might be the one...and you might have to wait a long time to find that out." Ginny said, thankful that Sarah wasn't asking anymore questions about her past or Xaver.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"oh okay. Well if you don't mind can I be alone right now." Sarah siad. She did not want to make Ginny mad but that was all she wanted.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded and stood, "I just wanted you to know...love is going to make you cry more than a thousand tears more..." She told her softly, before walking away. She wasn't mad or upset with Sarah. But now she felt meloncholy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

*thanks Ginny* Sarah thought that she should go talk to Curtis but she was not sure where he was so she headed back to the great hall.

curtis

Curtis was still in the Great hall, laying on the floor, loking at the stars that the cieling showed.

Shara2007

"curtis." Sarah siad as she walked in. "you think we can talk."

curtis

"I suppose..." He said, not looking at her.

Shara2007

Sarah sit near him but not to close.

"I'm going to back off okay. I mean why should I love some one. In about 5 months we my never see each other again." Sarah hated to do this but she had to. She was now crying.

"So I wanted to tell you. If you don't love me that is fine. I won't worry about it. I hope we can be friends though." Sarah swollowed hard and looked away from him. *Why am I lieing to him.* Sarah asked herself.

*Oh ya because this is the only way I can get over him.*