News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bored

Started by curtis, August 9, 2007, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curtis

Curtis nodded, but didn't say anything.

Shara2007

"Curtis talk to me. I'm sorry I ran out on you like that but I was scared. I mean I can't fight one of my own friends." Sarah was crying harder and was now in a ball.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

"I do love you. But I have to keep you safe. I'll miss you, Sarah." He said.

Shara2007

"what do you mean keep me safe." Sarah siad as she looked at him.

"I mean if you love me why you wanting to run.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

"Because I'm not a good person, Sarah. And I can't change. At least, not for a very long time." He said.

Shara2007

"okay fine. But if you ever need to talk I'm here okay." Sarah siad as she got up and went to a sit.

harrypotterfan:)

((oh this is so sweet...sounds like a really romantic story.....LOL....Ginny when I was reading what you were saying I was thinking it must be Xaver and I was right ;D LOL.....sorry....I don't know where I am in this rp anymore.....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]