News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Coming Soon

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 9, 2007, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Kiara Maul
Age – 25
Race – Human Immortal
Keeper of the planet and Daughter of the famous Dark Wizard known to man.
Status – Single one known relative, still living.(Twin brother- Harry Potter)

Harry Potter
Age – 25
Race – Human Immortal
Thought to have killed his father 8 years ago Currently head of the Department of Aurors
Status – Married, 2 kids one known relative, Kiara Maul(Twin)

Ginny Weasely –
Age – 24
Race – Human - Witch
Keeper of the Forests friend to all animals
Status – Single, all relatives still living

Hermione Potter
Age – 25
Race – Human – Witch
Keeper of records and Famous Historian
Status – Married, 2 kids – Muggle Parents still living

Draco Malfoy
Age – 25
Race – Human – Wizzard
Thought to have been destroyed, whereabouts Unknown, Dark Wizard

Tom Riddle
AKA – Lord Voldemort
Race – Shadow Demon
Killed by his own son, now loosed on the earth once more, reprieved by the Devil himself

Even
Race – Fallen Angel
Son of the Devil secretly in love with Kiara
Status – Currently enslaved by his father

What's this, what could possibly be going on?  No, not a story in the making! Unthinkable....

Due to be released as soon as I get the chance to write enough to keep ahead of the game.. I introduce you to the main characters....

harrypotterfan:)

can't wait.....the characters seem interesting already ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Weee, another great Kiara story!!! *pauses* Hey...wait...I'm in this one. Well, Ginny is, but you know what I mean.

I can't wait, Kiara.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

oooooh this is going to be so good!!!! the antisipation is killing me!!!!

isn't Ginny like half-queen as well....oh wait never mind.....wait is she?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Not in this story. Kiara has the right to portray Ginny however she wants.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

oh yeah....cool Kiara.....as you see your # 1 fan is still waiting ;D

Kiara Johnson

The new Book is not yet ready for release, but here is something to tide you over until the Author decides it is time.  (LOL)

The air was thick with the smells of age; dust and decay could be literally seen on the paintings and walls in the immense hallway.  Her feet moved silently on the decaying rug beneath, padding along as she looked behind her for something, someone, he was there, she just didn't know who, what or where. 

Her long white translucent gown played about her feet as they moved quickly now, faster and faster, he was coming, she could hear his breath, hear the rasping and rattling of the air as it coursed through his decaying lungs.  No, he wasn't living, nor was he quite dead either, that was one thing she knew, as well the fact that he wanted her gone for some reason, why?  She had no clue.  She only knew she had to get away, but she knew she wouldn't.

Several large doorways loomed past as she fled down the ever winding hall, several paintings, decayed but still visible through the dust and mildew, most of times past, great balls and glorious knights on their steeds, zipped by as she now ran as fast as her feet could manage, her own breath coming in gasps now, both from fright as well as exertion.  Finally, a door to her right, she knew she shouldn't, but she did, all the same.  She flung it open, slammed it shut and barred the entrance with the great wooden bolt, there for just such a purpose.

She knew she wouldn't be safe here, she knew he would smash it down, break through the old wooden lock; she'd done this before.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

He was coming through she had to escape.

BOOM!

The door shattered, she screamed, but her voice was lost behind the explosion of splinters that echoed through the now violent scene.  She felt pain in her back, yes, she knew this would come, she was laying on the table, his green orbs glaring down upon her, eyes that saw everything, perhaps through a haze of evil ambition. Long, slatted pupils, once human but no longer dilated in anger as the heat of his decaying breathe spread to her nostrils and near choked her.

"Why have you come?"  His voice echoed in her mind, a voice she knew well, had heard far too many times to not know.  "Why have you come."  This time, almost a sob, a defeated cry for her soul?  She would not know. 

She felt his nails dig into her throat, choking her, she felt the hot liquid that would be her blood as it ran beneath his grasp, she could no longer scream, no longer speak, only sob in defeat, only wish, she would have known why she kept on coming, night after night.....

dobby888

wow.....thats good and i mean like super good!!! please dont die, but keep writing!!!!

LOL...it's excellent Kiara.....I think I already know who the 'he' and 'she' ;D

Lola_La_Fringe7

dont die o and im a total fan
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

DUH!!!! everyone who reads it is a total fan!!!!!!! now bumpity bump bump bump!!!!!

Kiara Johnson

uuuhm.. there is no more to this one lol, thanks though, it is not a story but rather a translation of a re-occurring nightmare of mine.. it helps to write them down sometimes, they tend to stay away for a while when I do... besides, they really DO make for an interesting story, don't they? Lmfao

Huggles
~K~

dobby888

Well, actually yeah!!!ok so if you got to tell your dream....can I tell mine??

Kiara Johnson

Of course you can. lol and just fyi, most my inspiration in my stories is in part to many of my dreams heehee  but please do, I would enjoy hearing(Reading)