News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

All Grown Up

Started by harrypotterfan:), August 10, 2007, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Three years after Cho, Sarah, Devon, Sirius, and Draco graduates everyone goes in their different paths.

Three years later, Cho was found hard at work at the Ministry.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah was now working hard while trying to keep her business running.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((name the buisness and everything ;D .....to clear it up for everyone))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah was running around her store.

"Man I never though Simply friends Vet hospital. Would be this tiring." She was know working on trying to mend a Hippogriph's leg.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Shara2007

Sarah finally sit down for a minute to read the Daily Prophet.

"Wow that is great." Sarah siad as she read an article about what cho was doing at the Ministry.

"Man I miss the old days. When I was the one always getting in to trouble and the sweet one." Sarah never had time to sit around she was now going to work again.

Ginny Weasly

((Sorry, couldn't help it guys. If you'd rather me not be in this one, I'll step out of it.))

Ginny, now 20 years old, led a group of students into the Ministry for a field trip. She still taught at the school, and she still worked at the Ministry, and she still looked to be about 17. She led the students to the main lobby of the ministry. She could only show them he most important offices.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

(we don't mind. but in like 5 post we talked about what to do when graduate so we did it.)

((LOL......no go ahead Ginny....I might even go visit you ;) ))

Cho working as an Auror was difficult for her sleep but right now there was no reportings. She smiled and apparated to where Ginny was. "Hey Ginny!"

Shara2007

Sarah was feeding some of the sick owls hogwarts had sent over for her.

"There you go." Sarah siad as she gave them all the same amount of food.

*Wow I can't believe I miss that place so much. I really miss all the fun times. I miss draco picking on me.* Sarah was going through all the things they every did in her head.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked up from the student she was scolding and smiled, "Just in time. Class, this is Ms. Chang. She's an Auror here in the Ministry." The class ohhed and ahhed.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Meanwhile Jessie was a third year at Hogwarts.  She missed Cho and Sarah most of all, they hadn't seen each other in person since the summer that cho and sarah left. Jessie was reading the daily prophet when she saw Cho's familiar face in a picture.  After quickly skimming the article, Jessie apparated to the ministry.  She walked up and down hallway after hallway, until she finally found a door labeled ~Cho Chang 
~Auror

Jessie knocked firmly on the door in a pattern that only she, Cho and Sarah knew, and then said *Guess Who!!*

((sorry Jessie....I'm at the school visiting for awhile....))

"Please no flattery.....I remember Ms. Weasley here a strict teacher but she is really fun as well....." Then her voice dropped down in a whisper and she kneeled to their height and only they could hear but she knew Ginny could hear,"Just don't get her mad...." Cho stood up and laughed.

Ginny Weasly

"Hey!" Ginny said, but she was laughing. She shook her head as the bell rang above and the students filed out. She smiled at Cho, then.
"Hi. You never write..how are things with you?" She asked, looking at her former student.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah bored out of her mind started to pratice her elements for the animals. She was using the water in sink and was mixing the air with it so that she did not have to get each their own water.

Sarah then started to read the prophet again. Turning to page 7 she read a small article.

One of Hogwarts own students is making a name for herself. Growning up as a Muggleborn Sarah Jones was forced to work harder and being the top in her class. She was great a lots of things she did. For one thing how many people worked for the ministry, went to every class, had special once to control her elements, and be captian of her houses quiddich team.

Sarah Jones know works in a small company that she started with her friend's. That company is called "Simply friends Vet hospital". She owns the company and is well known around all the magical land. She has taken care of all sorts of magical creaures for lots of famous people. We asked Sarah what is the one thing that made her work so hard to keep this place running and here what she siad. "My old friends in school because I don't want them to feel like they wasted all there money on something useless. This is the end and we are saying keep your dreams alive you might actually be doing it one day.

SArah finished reading it and put the paper down. She totally forgot about agreeing to do that article. Reading that made her want to work extra hard.

(thought I would throw a little about sarah in there since she is doing really good and sort of sad because she quit talking to her friends)

curtis

Curtis walked into Sarah's vet hospital. He looked pretty beat up, and had smudges of sirt all over him. He had been sleeping in the woods the past few nights and had lost his wand earlier that day. He had been having really bad luck. But he knew he needed to go visit Sarah. If anyone could help him, it was her.

After all, he wasn't exactly a human. He was a creature, she should be able to help him.