News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

All Grown Up

Started by harrypotterfan:), August 10, 2007, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah saw this man walk in. She had not talk to any of her friends since they graudated she missed curtis the most some times.

"Oh my." Sarah ran over to him and led him to a sit.

"Sir are you okay."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

"Um, no, actually. I need your help." He told her, recognizing her immediatly.

dobby888

Jessie decided that Cho must be in a meeting or something, so she would go to the little coffee shop accross the street for a while until she decided that Cho would be out of her meeting.

Shara2007

"well that can I do. I mean I'm a vet not a doctor." Sarah siad as she looked at him she had yet notice that it was actually curtis. Sarah had changed a lot to. Her hair was not to her shoulders and all brown and she wore contacts.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

"Well, you can help me...but there's one thing I need first..." And then Curtis surprised himself by kissing her. He hadn't planned that. But he had missed her more than anything. He backed off slowly, "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that." Now he was embarrassed.

Shara2007

Sarah was shocked by this but that was what made her reconize him.

"Curtis what happened to you." Sarah looked at him. It was scary.

"I mean here take this." Sarah then turned around and got a vial of some thing. "It will help with the pain."

Sarah did not feel like going into the past becuase she still really liked him.

curtis

He took the vial with a nod of thanks and downed it in one gulp.
"I got into some trouble with some of the other werewolves. They..uh...chased me away..." he winced, remembering the pain, "And I decided to look you up, but I had no money for a room, so I've slept in the woods...and someone stole my wand today and I ran into some crazy wizards who hate things like me..." He smiled at her though, "But I'm happy to see you."

dobby888

Jessie sat in the coffee shop for half-an-hour before finally deciding to apparate directly to Cho's door. There was a soft *pop* as Jessie appeared right outside her good friends door.
It read:
Cho Chang
Auror

Jessie knocked in a pattern known only to Cho, Sarah and herself. Then said *Guess Who!!*

Shara2007

"thanks I missed you to." Sarah really wanted to go some where an cry.

"Well let see." Sarah started to look at the cuts.

"They are not to bad or deep. Next though you better come to me. I have some guest rooms up stair you could of stayed in. I mean you could of got these infected." Sarah then went to her cabnit.

"no. Not that. Nope." Sarah siad as she was looking for some cream that she had invented to help clear up wombs made by werewolf's. She never told anyone she had it though.

"here it is." Sarah siad as she grabed the jar and headed back out to them. That is when she caught a glimpse of the wall she had put up of all her drawling of hogwarts. She sometimes sold them to people but she really had it to remeber her life there. She was not going to bring up school because she was afaird she might have a breakdown.

"this is going to be really cold." Sarah siad as she started to put this cold cream substance on all his wombs.

curtis

"Oka-ahhh!" Curtis yelled as the cream touched his skin, "wow...you weren't joking..."

Shara2007

Sarah laughed.

"why would I joke around with you." Sarah said as she finished the cream up.

"So what you been up to. You talk to any of the others." Sarah was putting the cream up and getting out some pills for the owls to eat. that would help there bones.

"Plus right know I don't know of anything else wrong. But I am asking you. Please don't do anything stupid." Sarah then smiled. "So if yo want you can go know just come back in 2 days to check on them sores."

curtis

"I don't exactly want to go right now. Do you mind?" He asked.

Shara2007

"no you can stay here. I mean you are part animal. I can't throw one of them out. If you were all human I might." Sarah siad as she smiled.

curtis

"Would you throw me out?" He asked, pretending to be hurt as he took a step closer to her.

Shara2007

"well maybe since you not talk to me in three year. " Sarah siad as she looked away she was trying not to cry. So she went to get the birds some food and check on the Hippogriff's ankle.

"But don't worry your not the only one." Sarah was know getting so tea.

"want some it is green."