News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

All Grown Up

Started by harrypotterfan:), August 10, 2007, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon_McGonagall

walks in with a bucket. "Looking for this?"
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled at sarah. ignoring the owl.(teehee.)* yes, ill always be here for you...but...its hard...when your like this sarah. when you drink like last night, you arent yourself. whatever you think your like when your drunk, your wrong. your like a little kid when your like that. he!l, you almost jumped out of a window!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"thanks so much Devon." Sarah siad as she smiled at him.

"Hey would you rather the little kid or the person that trys to start fights." Sarah knew she was wrong but secreatly she loved last night so much.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed.* i want the sarah i fell in love with. the one who was fun, but never drunk. the one who starts fights, only when she knows she'll win. *he looked at sarah's eyes.* that's the perfect sarah that i fell in love with.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"I know I love that Sarah to." Sarah then kissed his lips.

"But that other one wants to come out some times."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Devon_McGonagall

whispers something and lights Blacks shoelace on fire.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Merlinstjames

Comes out of the kitchen levitating a massive amount of food for breakfast for everyone. It was obvious he had spent at least a couple of hours in the kitchen making this feast for everyone.

Shara2007

"Thanks so much Meriln." SArah siad as she smiled.

"I did not mean that yesterday."

Merlinstjames

"Mean what yesterday?" he asked.

"You mean you dont love me....." makes it look like hes bawling and runs into the kitchen winking at Black.

Shara2007

"what." Sarah siad getting worried.

"I must of really been out of it."

Merlinstjames

((God i love playing mind tricks the morning after a drunk night....lol))

Merlinstjames

makes it sound like theres sobs coming from the kitchen. and its taking all his will power not to crack up laughing.

ChoChangHP118

(wtf lol my shoelace? you are a bery funny owl...lol)

*sirius started itching his foot. it felt hot...:) and trying not to laugh at merlin he looked down and jumped up.* AH! *he screamed. his shoelace had mysteriously caught fire. he quickly took out his wand.* aquafiana *he said quickly and the fire went out.* reparo *the shoelace looked normal again. he sat down and looked around at everone. he knew it wasn't sarah who had did it...jessie was out of the room, and merlin was messing with sarah. he looked at devon and his eyes flashed orangeish red.* very funny. *he muttered to him.*

Shara2007

"Sirius what ever I did last night I did not mean to." Sarah was getting scared that she did something wrong.

"Really I did not mean to make him cry."

Merlinstjames

Pokes his head out of the kitchen and laughs out lout "gotcha"