News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation

Started by Shara2007, August 12, 2007, 11:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting on her bed looking out the window. She could not believe it. Today was her last day to sleep in this bed she had been sleeping there for 7 years.

"Man I'm going to miss this room." Sarah then decided to start cleaning off the walls. She took down all her drawlings looking at them. She was graduating today. She was no longer going to play quiddich but was going to start her full time job in a week. She had the vet hospital ready for business.

Sarah then went to her picture on her nightstand that is when she started to cry. It was one of her, Cho, Siruis, Devon, Ginny, Jessie, Curtis, and Blaze. They were all waving in the picture. Sarah got this one but was nice enough to get everyone a copy of it so they would have something to remeber people by.

Last Sarah shut her trunk and went to set in the window like she grew up doing. "I think I might take one more walk around the place."

Sarah then headed down to the quiddich field she had some great memoires there. Then she went to the forest. Where she remebered training with Ginny. Last she ended up at the lake next to her and Sirius tree. She was going to miss Cho, Curtis, and him most of all.

"I don't want to leave." Sarah siad as she whipped more tears away.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

It was happy and sad day for him. It would be his 5th year after the summer, learning new spells and making new friends. But a lot of his close friends were graduating, he was also walked around when he spotted Sarah. "Hey sarah" said Blaze and he walked up to her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

"Oh hi there." Sarah said as she whipped her face. "what you up to."

Sarah was going to miss the chats she had with him.

"Oh ya come by during the summer. If you work a little I might tell you some of the quiddich tips that I've not told you yet." SArah was trying to be happy.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze started laughing. He would miss the chaser competition he had with her, he knew she was better but he loved to joke around the subject anyways. "From you, haa, but don't worry i promise to show you my quaffle jinx later, you learn as you go along" said Blaze sarcastically
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Oh okay. I would love to learn that. I mean I can get lots of money out of animals by doing that." SArah siad as she smiled at him.

"I guess I need to get the quiddich robes back out. I mean you never know when I might come back for that rematch." Sarah smiled she would not do that but it was her last day at this school and she could not go out crying.

"By the way you seen Jessie or anyone else."

dobby888

Jessie appeared behind them as if on que.  Her normally sparkling blue eyes were red, and her eyes where somewhat puffy.  It was clear that she had been crying.  She walked over putting an arm around each of them and holding them close. *Jeez you guys.... it's never going to be the same around here.....*

LordBlaZe

"hey jessie,  so wow, i can't believe this is goodbye, but for now i can promise you. Don't think im not going to drop in on you, too make sure you've practiced your quiditch and all" said Blaze laughing again. For some reason quiditch was the only thing he could say to her, she looked sad, he was too.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

LordBlaZe

"oh jessie, what are you gonna be doing in the summer, i need to check up on my favourite little first year some time or another" said Blaze laughing again, he was glad that he was going to see her next year.

((you're a first year right?))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Jessie don't cry." SArah siad as she smiled. SHe was now starting to tear up to.

"I mean I'll still be where you can talk to me. When ever you go into town there will be my shop." Sarah was now crying.

"Hey Blaze will still be here next year. Just not me." She felt dad for Jessie she was just now getting close with them and they were leaving.

"Next year ya better rock at quiddich. I mean Ravenclaw was ya hardest competor and our two best our leaving." Sarah started to cry harder now. "I'm going to miss this place."

LordBlaZe

Blaze felt sad too. His heart heavy, he would miss sarah and the others a whole lot.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

(you mean miss us)

"So what you want to do. I mean I have 4 hours before I have to be in the great hall." Sarah was playing on making this a fun last day.

dobby888

Jessie had been trying to hold back her tears but now they were coming freely.  *I know that you'll still be here Blaze, and next year will be awesome for quidditch... I just don't know yet what the year will be like because half of our group is leaving... and if we dont keep in touch, well then I'll only have known some of my best friends for one year!!* Her tears fell silently, dripping onto the slightly damp earth.

LordBlaZe

Blaze went quite, he took a deep breathe. He knew she was right and it couldn't really be a  fun day with them leaving. His eyes hit the floor, his throught felt like it was clogged and he had some words stuck in him.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah hugged her.

"Hey I will try but I promise you this. You and Blaze here are welcome at my shop when ever you need."

LordBlaZe

Blaze tried to smile but nothing happened. His facial muscles just pulled a grim expression, blank and dull. "it won't be the same" he finally said
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain