News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation

Started by Shara2007, August 12, 2007, 11:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

*I know*said Jessie wiping her tears with her already wet sleeve. *and thanks Sarah.*

Shara2007

"You welcome." Sarah then looked at him.

"I know that more then anyone. I mean I grew up at this school I would never go home if they let me. I mean my parents hate me." Sarah then had a sad look.

"But because of friends I made it thought drinking and joining you know who I don't know how many times." Sarah then sort of looked happier.

"But I have friends, learned a new sport, and well get to do what I love best drawl and take care of animals all day."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked at her, it felt like he was seeing that face for the last time
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

Sarah laughed.

"Man you guys act like I'm going out to war and never going to come back. I'll be just down the road. When ever you need to escape hogwart comeone. I'll have rooms."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze felt the laughter. "yea, but what about the other, i mean cho isn't exactly down the street, so many friends lost so fast" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Ya I know. I feel horid. I mean you guys will still have Ginny. Siruis and Curtis, and Devon will proably disapper for a while." Sarah did not want to give away what they were.

"I mean then my Best friend cho. I have no clue what she is trying to." Sarah then started to cry hard.

"Thanks guys. You making this emotional woman cry when I'm trying not to."

LordBlaZe

Blaze went over to her, he put her hand around her shoulder and said "It's ok, like you said, you still have us. We'll see each other more often, do you really think this bond is going to break so soon"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Well not between you two." Sarah looked at him.

"I mean you want to know my quiddich secreat right. I mean I don't just give them to anyone."

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled at her, the thought of playing quiditch with her and all his friends, it was a distant memory now. He still didn't know who the captain was, Cho refused to tell them.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

ChoChangHP118

(is cho graduating too? i know you are sarah, and i am too. but is cho? ya she prolly is..ok)

*sirius had been packing all morning and had decided to take a break by going outside he walked out of the oak front doors. he was twiddling his wand happily. and whistling a happy tune.*

*he walked by the lake and saw sarah. he ran up to there little group. smiling at them* hello all! lovely day isnt it! *he said looking up at the sky and smiling.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Blaze don't worry. Your proably the captain." Sarah siad by the look on his face.

"I mean she did not forget to tell you. Rember that was the day I decided to get sick and take on a vampire myself and it failed bad." SArah siad as she looked at him smiling.

"I mean you and cho were my hero's."

"Well I guess it is Sirius if you count the fact that we are leaving in 5 hours." Sarah siad looking at him.

(Me, you, cho, Devon are.)

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked at sirius, he was graduation too but he seemed very happy about it. "hey sirius" said Blaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Hey there Sirius question why you so happy."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at there sad faces...* what's not to be happy about! its a beautiful day and we're leaving this place! i already have a job interview set up in a few hours, and i just bot a little house in Surrey! we are starting our lives today! ahh! it is pretty out isnt it? *sirius said looking at the sky.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him.

"Sure is Siruis." SArah went up to him.

"One question how we going to have a life together if you live in Surrey and I live in the upstairs portion of Simply Friends Vet hospital." Sarah help his hand.