News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Reading (Anyone can join)

Started by Phoenix Rayne, August 13, 2007, 09:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"I will get them for you okay?" Cho asked smiling thinking of a perfect revenge strategy.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Merlinstjames

Shara2007

"Well that is what friends do."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

HermioneFan

"I bet Fred & George have some good pranks to pull on them." Hermione said as she walked by.

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Phoenix Rayne

Phoenix looks at Merlin.

Phoenix: Goodness are you alright.

She smiles.

Phoenix: I'm Phoenix by the way. A 5th year. Nice to meet you.

Merlinstjames

Smiles at Hermione and blushes, suddenly realising he was surrounded by the best looking girls in the school. he suddenly seemed to take on the shyness factor again and went sorta quiet. "Im merlin st james."

Cho smiled and said,"Ahh a fifth year...did you just transfer here?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Phoenix Rayne

Phoenix: Yes, My old school closed, and since I was accepted here also when I was 11, they let me transfer, It was very nice of the headmaster..... I think anyway. So what is there to do around here in your free time?

Shara2007

"Well we go and play quiddich or sit at the lake. I drawl though." Sarah siad.

"I can't wiat to hang out."

Phoenix Rayne

Phoenix: I used to play quidditch. It was quite amusing. The library here is larger then the one at my old school, So I have just been hanging out there. But my aunt says I read to much. Maybe I can take up a new activity here.

"Yeah there's alot of activities you can do....swimming, walking in the forest, getting lost in the forest......you still want to play quidditch here...what postion did you play?"

Merlinstjames

sits down on the couch and listens.

Phoenix Rayne

Phoenix: I was a chaser, I wasn't great, but I was fair enough. I'm sure there are much better players then me here. I just found the game fascinating, plus my parents were both chasers. Just wanted to try my wings at it I suppose. The dark forrest sounds amusing, Maybe I'll go, as you said "get lost" there sometimes. Always up for a challenge.

Cho softly laughed. "....well you pretty much missed some fun activities...." Cho said emphasizing on the word fun. "....and when I say fun....I mean dangerous...."