News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Reading (Anyone can join)

Started by Phoenix Rayne, August 13, 2007, 09:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlinstjames

'finite incantateum' he whispers and the bind releases. "WHy the hell you attacking me?"

harrypotterfan:)

((LOL...))

"Blaze unhand him...he's innocent...Merlin wake up stop shooting random spells...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Merlinstjames

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked confused, this guy was either a nut or really just really sleepy. "what tha... i don't even know you and you shot a stunning spell at me for no reason, How did i attack YOU??"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Merlinstjames

gRABBING ME AND SHAKING ME THATS WHAT I CALL IT

LordBlaZe

"well i dont go randomly dozing of in the slytherin common room now do i"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Merlinstjames

"You regularly get locked in there by your housemates when you dont know how to get out?"

Cho softly laughed and said,"Merlin is treated as an outcast in Slytherin...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

Blaze wasn't satisfied with the answer. "i wonder why" he said coldly and walked of to the boys dormitory.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Cho simply shrugged as he walked to the boys dormitory.

((LOL...an echo....))

Phoenix Rayne

Phoenix looks around.

Phoenix: Well if everyones peachy now then I am leaving.

She smiles and walks off toward her dorm.

Cho softly said,"Good night." and smiled as she left.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked through the doors of the gyyffendor common room. Why is there a slytherin on the couch she thought. "Incendio!" The fireplace immiedietly light.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.