News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Small Baby Steps

Started by harrypotterfan:), August 13, 2007, 11:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"See Cho is here to protect me when your not here." Sarah siad as she smiled.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

((.....whatever...))

"I can find something to use against both of you." She said smiling.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Hey there cho." Sarah siad looking at him.

"Hey I'm on your side."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

"Yeah...sorry.....but we can get Sirius together...."

((sorry missed some posts....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Well okay we can do that." Sarah then smiled.

"Mwahaha so what should we do first to Sirius...." Cho said laughing.

Shara2007

"well let see. think he needs some work to do."

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked into the shop, "hey guys long time no see" said Blaze.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

"Hey Blaze....long time no see...."

Shara2007

"hi there blaze what you been up to."

LordBlaZe

"oh nothing having a really boring summer, i visited some friends but i thought i might drop in on you" said Blaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

Cho smiled and said,"So you're just like me Blaze...bored and dropped in for a visit..."

Shara2007

"well it seems that am loved today."

"I need to return to my job soon.....did you do your Auror training yet Blaze?"